EPL Matchday 13 - On Optus Sport

Remove this Banner Ad

I meant as like just a kick about.

I clearly said "with mates"

You're such an idiot sometimes haha

So you're saying what I just said. What did I misread? You didn't have mates to have a kick about with? You've never played football at all?

Guess I just find it weird that someone as football obsessed as you has never even had a kick around in the back yard. Seems a bit sad that's all.

So you're saying what I just said. What did I misread? You didn't have mates to have a kick about with? You've never played football at all?

Guess I just find it weird that someone as football obsessed as you has never even had a kick around in the back yard. Seems a bit sad that's all.
You clearly misread, well actually I dont know if you did. You just tend to read what you want, take what you want from things and then attack people. Just classic you really.

I wasnt a football fan as a kid. I grew up playing basketball and was a massive MJ and Bulls fan. I found football when I was around 18 but have never played football with friends.

And after all that, it was just take on Auba's miss. You are hard work.

You clearly misread, well actually I dont know if you did. You just tend to read what you want, take what you want from things and then attack people. Just classic you really.

I wasnt a football fan as a kid. I grew up playing basketball and was a massive MJ and Bulls fan. I found football when I was around 18 but have never played football with friends.

And after all that, it was just take on Auba's miss. You are hard work.

That's literally all I said, I don't know how you misread what I'm saying. I'm not suggesting you didn't have friends you nuff.

Sorry if I upset you petal.

It was just a random fact to bring up in a discussion about a poor miss but not an unheard of one. As Rorys said, maybe if you had had a kick about you'd have a bit more appreciation for the sport. :)

That's literally all I said, I don't know how you misread what I'm saying. I'm not suggesting you didn't have friends you nuff.

Sorry if I upset you petal.

It was just a random fact to bring up in a discussion about a poor miss but not an unheard of one. As Rorys said, maybe if you had had a kick about you'd have a bit more appreciation for the sport. :)
Trust me you can never upset me mate. Like ever.

Moving on from that.

Wonder why there's four Sunday night 1am games, feels a bit weird. Would have thought Everton-Brentford should have been last night.

Agree, its a strange one. Has there ever been 4 x 2pm kos?

Guess for West Ham / Leicester / Spurs Europe is the reason.

Soton have three PL quality forwards, a good experienced PL spine with JWP, McCarthy and others who've been there and done it before. It's why as much as Burnley always seem to get sucked into a battle, they survive because of their experienced heads. Southampton will be totally fine and actually a bit surprised to hear them raised as a relegation chance.
To quote one of your favourite sayings ………huh? Only Norwich have scored less goals. Are you counting Armstrong? Broja two goals looks promising but too early. Adams had a worse record than your favourite Leeds forward last season. They may well survive but not sure how on earth (no chance you said) anyone could be that confident. This was a team that had one of the worst records in last 3-4 months of last season.

To quote one of your favourite sayings ………huh? Only Norwich have scored less goals. Are you counting Armstrong? Broja two goals looks promising but too early. Adams had a worse record than your favourite Leeds forward last season. They may well survive but not sure how on earth (no chance you said) anyone could be that confident. This was a team that had one of the worst records in last 3-4 months of last season.

As Sorted has already said, they have quite a buffer on the bottom 3 already because their defence is holding up well. Broja is finding his feet in the PL and has only started what, 4-5 games? Armstrong created a number of great opportunities against Liverpool and looked promising, and Adams is settling into the side well as an effective foil. Not really sure why you're so intent on pushing a case for Soton to go down when there are 4-5 clearly worse sides than them in the division.

As Sorted has already said, they have quite a buffer on the bottom 3 already because their defence is holding up well. Broja is finding his feet in the PL and has only started what, 4-5 games? Armstrong created a number of great opportunities against Liverpool and looked promising, and Adams is settling into the side well as an effective foil. Not really sure why you're so intent on pushing a case for Soton to go down when there are 4-5 clearly worse sides than them in the division.
Your said they have three proven PL forwards. Armstrong and Broja haven’t proven anything yet. Adams as I’ve already explained. I’m not intent on anything to do with, it’s more to do with your very confident ‘no chance’ comment. That’s for a team that once again they were one of the worst teams of the last 3-4 months last season. Second lowest scoring team this season and only two points above 17th. Weird how you try and turn this around

Moving on from that.

Wonder why there's four Sunday night 1am games, feels a bit weird. Would have thought Everton-Brentford should have been last night.

Trust me you can never upset me mate. Like ever.

When did you guys get married? you always bicker

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Your said they have three proven PL forwards. Armstrong and Broja haven’t proven anything yet. Adams as I’ve already explained. I’m not intent on anything to do with, it’s more to do with your very confident ‘no chance’ comment. That’s for a team that once again they were one of the worst teams of the last 3-4 months last season. Second lowest scoring team this season and only two points above 17th. Weird how you try and turn this around

I didn't say three proven PL forwards, I said three PL quality forwards, which they are. There is a difference. They are all good enough to lead the line in the PL for Soton as they've demonstrated at different times already this season, but don't have the number of goals on the board that you evidently need to be satisfied with that.

Yes they were very poor last season, not so this season, their defence is significantly better.

I'm not really a Southampton fan boy I was just surprised to see them raised as a relegation candidate as I don't see them as any more likely to go down than Palace. There are far worse teams in this division and it would take something calamitous for them to drop.

nah you and Jod act like a married couple, every matchday thread seems to get filled with a disagreement between you guys

But the post you quoted from me wasn't responding to Jod, it was asking about having 4 1am games.

Yes they were very poor last season, not so this season, their defence is significantly better.
Really? They conceded 9 goals in 4 games against Norwich, Burnley, Newcastle and Everton. Odd take but happy to agree to completely disagree.

Really? They conceded 9 goals in 4 games against Norwich, Burnley, Newcastle and Everton. Odd take but happy to agree to completely disagree.

Which is still better than last season..

Let's revisit at the end of the season when we find out if they did go down.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back