EPL Matchday 18

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering a weaker shot was parried by Hugo Lloris into the corner of the net....
I ageee with this, thought your second goal was more saveable than any of our ones. Wasn’t a horrendous mistake but I reckon you save that at least 50% of the time.

You can’t say Pickford had a good game, but outside of our first goal there was nothing really dreadful from him out there. He’s going through a slight rocky patch, but I’m sure will pull through it. Not sure he’ll ever be an elite keeper though

I ageee with this, thought your second goal was more saveable than any of our ones. Wasn’t a horrendous mistake but I reckon you save that at least 50% of the time.

You can’t say Pickford had a good game, but outside of our first goal there was nothing really dreadful from him out there. He’s going through a slight rocky patch, but I’m sure will pull through it. Not sure he’ll ever be an elite keeper though
I never did though. He will be an elite keeper, he's only 24. Donnarumma has gone through a rough patch but people still think the world of him. So has De Gea, so has Alisson.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back