Premier Lg EPL Matchday 23 - On Optus Sport

Premier League Football

Remove this Banner Ad

just typical tit for tat.

Just stupid and idiotic from both sides.

Leeds fans started it off from all reports.

It was wrong by the Travelling United fans to respond like that, but hardly surprising.

Just really disappointed with the behaviour of some LUFC supporters. Thought the days of our supporters acting like Toerags was long gone.

Arteta whinges all the time so when I first saw this story just assumed it was him being a knob again but reading further seems that for once he had a legitimate gripe.
To be fair, of the things he does wrong, be it running like a crazy arsehole on the touchline, Arteta is pretty measured in media appearances. He is basically the opposite to Klopp, who is often measured on the touchline and then is a crazy arsehole in media.

Robertson tells the ref to * off twice, no card. No wonder they surround referees now
Heard the suggestion that the 3rd person to question a decision gets booked now. Its why Lemina got sent off Saturday and Dias got booked yesterday.

If true, I think it's really poor they change the rules mid season, and the worst offenders for ref abuse are usually first in their face so will get away with it.

Heard the suggestion that the 3rd person to question a decision gets booked now. Its why Lemina got sent off Saturday and Dias got booked yesterday.

If true, I think it's really poor they change the rules mid season, and the worst offenders for ref abuse are usually first in their face so will get away with it.
You mean people like Bruno the abuser

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back