Essendon fan and Max Gawn

Remove this Banner Ad

Dunstall was more worked up about it than me (and Max) and I'm sure it will feature heavily on the various footy shows this week.

Personally I'm happy enough for him look a right knob on national television and leave it at that.

And that's about all that will come of it.
Just a flog wanting to look like a flog on the telly.

Gawn handled it like a pro - but it begs the question - should old mate have been kicked out? Should they be in future?

yep, there is no place for that kind of behaviour

footy is for families these days. Stay at home and yell at the TV if one wants to be unsociable, a utensil or both.

Wish the snow would hurry up so muppets like you wouldn't tar us all with the same brush.

Guy was a *******, was wearing a members scarf and was in a members reserved seat area, so it will/should be followed up by the club.
I've never skiied in my life. Just like I've never met a decent Essendon fan, including my entire family.

To the OP really bad look but it depends on what was being said. If he wasn't swearing and just screaming you can't kick the goal etc then exactly what happened security made their way around and gave him a bit of a warning. If he was being threatening or abusive then sure kick him out under standard reporting of crowd abuse rules.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Old mate showed more aggression than some of our players have over the past few weeks, misguided none the less.

It's a bad look and every team has their bad eggs, the fruitcake will be dealt with accordingly if deemed appropriate by the powers that be.

Big Maxy handled it well.

Last edited:
Wish the snow would hurry up so muppets like you wouldn't tar us all with the same brush.

Guy was a *******, was wearing a members scarf and was in a members reserved seat area, so it will/should be followed up by the club.
Agreed. Don’t brand all Bombers fans as degenerates because of that one incident. The guy stuffed up big time and he’ll probably get pulled up on it.

Gawn just pointed him out and moved on quickly. Best thing to do.

This thread just gives something like this which is a non issue too much air time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back