Preview Essendon vs Carlton, MCG, Saturday 05/08/17 @ 2:10 PM

Winner, winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose our this game given all that we have at stake, we do not deserve to be a finals contender. This game should really be a percentage booster for us. Gibbs has had 30+ possessions against us in the last 3 times we have played them. Please tag him.
At the start of the game.
Step 1 Place into dirty laundry basket.
Step 2 Empty dirt laundry into washing machine.
Step 3 Wait for half an hour until spin cycle ends.
Step 4 Hang out on clothes line to dry.
Step 5 Bring in Laundry and fold to place in wardrobe or draw Now we have a nice clean Bibbs....Gibbs.

we've got this one in the bag. I'm taking my little boy- he's 3/3 so far. The spiritual talisman of the club.
You just stopped me from changing my tip.

Only games I've been to since Essendon v Melbourne in 2015 have been Brisbane and Dogs and I'm going on Saturday.

*!

I'm worried about the stat i heard at around mid season, with teams that were in 17th position on the ladder having won the second most games. North were 17th when they beat Melbourne...

What is the weather like in Melbourne today?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It's cold but fine. They're not actually predicting rain until much later. I don't think we'll be playing wet weather footy. Kicking goals with a decent wind around may be difficult though.
Nice, better than the weather predictions from earlier in the week

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bit of breeze about last night

was hoping for it to stay - we would be sure to kick at 95% accuracy for goal

also i love when the boundary rider tells us the wind at the MCG tends to swirl.. like its the first time we have ever heard that fact

Considering Tullamarine cops alot of wind the side should of plenty of practice dealing with playing against and with the wind.

I'm currently having breakfast at a cafe that's owned by mil hanna.

He tells me the blues can't win. I am not convinced.
Does he still get nightmares about Dean Wallis?

Does he still get nightmares about Dean Wallis?

who's dean wallis?

what happened on the 25th of september in 93 again?

hes got a peculiar black spot of memory around 3.47 pm that particular day, its like somebody just switched the memory off at that point, it has doctors flomaxed, they stand around with clip boards and white coats trying to figure out the phenomenon

i woke up this morning with a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach... at first i thought it was the crab sticks, but then i knew

it was carlton today, and we are favs...

something has occured to me - this equilisation lark and the weighted fixture works against us right now

our 3 bogy side rivals all happen to be in the bottom 3 on the ladder

so lucky us, the three sides that when we play them, the ladder position goes out the window are the ones that make us look stupid

carl, bris, norf.

this blows.

i woke up this morning with a terrible feeling in the pit of my stomach... at first i thought it was the crab sticks, but then i knew

it was carlton today, and we are favs...

something has occured to me - this equilisation lark and the weighted fixture works against us right now

our 3 bogy side rivals all happen to be in the bottom 3 on the ladder

so lucky us, the three sides that when we play them, the ladder position goes out the window are the ones that make us look stupid

carl, bris, norf.

this blows.
Essendon by 60.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back