Preview Essendon vs North Melbourne, Docklands, Saturday 13/07/19 @ 4:35 PM

Will we?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya know what, I quite liked that move, leaving aside all the blah blah blah about the circumstances, your club was being buffeted by huge forces, national and international organisations, deals were being spun and done, but at the end of the day, footy clubs are about people, and that move was a great way to say, nah, we run the show.

When you are a club like Essendon you can pull moves like that. * everyone else.

Ya know what, I quite liked that move, leaving aside all the blah blah blah about the circumstances, your club was being buffeted by huge forces, national and international organisations, deals were being spun and done, but at the end of the day, footy clubs are about people, and that move was a great way to say, nah, we run the show.
As an aside, could you elaborate on the"huge forces, national and international organisations" and "deals being spun and done"?

It’s hard to win against corruption mate. In the end it won.

We fought the good fight.

I know mate, how can you fight against someone like Ron Evans' son?

As an aside, could you elaborate on the"huge forces, national and international organisations" and "deals being spun and done"?

Ummm, really, maybe not the time or place.

Living in the past guys. There is a game to be won!! Go Bombers

Stringer & Fanta due for big games.

Lets crush these Marshmallows!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back