FA Cup 2018/19

Magma

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide Bloods, Man City.
hope the buses dont have the same traits as the players, otherwise the poor ******s on the mendy bus will never reach the game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Manchester City, Boston Bruins.
I guess it depends on the club you support, Watford fans may value it bit more than City fans. Which is fair enough, to them its a once in a generation thing but its almost just another game for your juggernaut.

Did Watford sell out their allocation?
Not quite JUST another game mate but I know what you mean.
I’m just hoping we win because you never know with these games.
I’m thinking of Wigan a few years back.

Zidane98

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Socceroos, Liverpool, Victory
This has got to be one of the most low profile cup finals ever, didnt realise it was on until the thread bump. Barely read much about the leadup in the press at all.

Might annoy some but I am one who believes the FA Cup needs a revamp. Fast becoming irrelevant.

ioppolo

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Chelsea, OKC Thunder, Scorchers
This has got to be one of the most low profile cup finals ever, didnt realise it was on until the thread bump. Barely read much about the leadup in the press at all.

Might annoy some but I am one who believes the FA Cup needs a revamp. Fast becoming irrelevant.
Doesn't help that it's the same winners every three to four years. This coming from a Chelsea fan.

AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Liverpool
Thread starter Moderator #458

Does the League cup being a similar format (apart from the 2 leg semis) cheapen/dilute the FA cup?

spookism

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
MCFC, Bulls
Does the League cup being a similar format (apart from the 2 leg semis) cheapen/dilute the FA cup?
If you qualify for Europe, you don't qualify for the League Cup. Makes the FA Cup more desirable for the bigger clubs, gives the mid-tier clubs a genuine trophy to aim for in the League Cup.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Sydney
Such a stunning team to watch when they play like this. Sterling has such a massive presence on the pitch these days. As a neutral I’m just going to enjoy this team while we can, we won’t see many who play the game like this anytime soon.

Top Bottom