News Finals Hub - PRO live site information page 107

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks mate. Have been wildly refreshing after the siren went.

Any Idea on how many priority 2 people got tickets or missed out?
I'd imagine how many Crows P1 or P2 member got tickets is totally irrelevant to to how many Tigers get them.

Their membership categories would be different and the takeup will also be smaller because of the travel factor.

Thanks mate. Have been wildly refreshing after the siren went.

Any Idea on how many priority 2 people got tickets or missed out?

As mentioned, I think our priority systems are quite different. For example I don't think we had priority 3.

FWIW, from a very rough impression of our board, looks like about 50% of our priority 2 members got tickets. But that could also be way off.

1. A few more thoughts from a very lucky Hawk fan who has been to the odd GF...
    There are no emailed tickets, you need to collect from Ticketek. Picking them up is like winning tattslotto. Go with your kids and Treat tickets like gold. Don't post pictures of the ticket barcode anywhere.
    If you miss out, you will get an email from Ticketek, so get onto Facebook and try to get a few AFL members barcodes. Pay whatever you need to.
    If you get standing room you can stand wherever you like - they never check what bay you are allocated.
    If you a buying a package, do it ASAP as the cheapest ones will sell first.
    If buyng from a scalper, it is not an offence to buy a ticket above face value. The risk is with the seller. Get onto this today and tickets will increase by a few hundred as each day passes.
    If you missed out and you have a really, really good sob story, ring the club as they will have a few spares.
    Have a plan for after the match. Skip the concert and meet with family and friends. Go to a pub somewhere in Richmond. You will need to book dinner or you will be left wandering the streets. Do it today.
    Don't get to the game too early as it is a very long day. Go easy on the drink at the game as the celebrations afterwards are the best part. Sing the song loudly. And frequently.
    Record the game if you win you as will want to watch when you get home. Record all the footy shows before and after the match.
    Wear you footy gear to bed go straight to Sunday at the club.
    If you win it is a day and night you will never forget. If you lose just make sure you got everything out of Australia's best day.
    Go TIGERS!

1. A few more thoughts from a very lucky Hawk fan who has been to the odd GF...
    There are no emailed tickets, you need to collect from Ticketek. Picking them up is like winning tattslotto. Go with your kids and Treat tickets like gold. Don't post pictures of the ticket barcode anywhere.
    If you miss out, you will get an email from Ticketek, so get onto Facebook and try to get a few AFL members barcodes. Pay whatever you need to.
    If you get standing room you can stand wherever you like - they never check what bay you are allocated.
    If you a buying a package, do it ASAP as the cheapest ones will sell first.
    If buyng from a scalper, it is not an offence to buy a ticket above face value. The risk is with the seller. Get onto this today and tickets will increase by a few hundred as each day passes.
    If you missed out and you have a really, really good sob story, ring the club as they will have a few spares.
    Have a plan for after the match. Skip the concert and meet with family and friends. Go to a pub somewhere in Richmond. You will need to book dinner or you will be left wandering the streets. Do it today.
    Don't get to the game too early as it is a very long day. Go easy on the drink at the game as the celebrations afterwards are the best part. Sing the song loudly. And frequently.
    Record the game if you win you as will want to watch when you get home. Record all the footy shows before and after the match.
    Wear you footy gear to bed go straight to Sunday at the club.
    If you win it is a day and night you will never forget. If you lose just make sure you got everything out of Australia's best day.
    Go TIGERS!

Thanks! I love that you wrote '1' as if it was going to be a numbered list but then it all went in as one point :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else get a text just now saying funds will be processed today? milhouse1, does this mean I will get a ticket, or rather if I'm successful in the ballot funds will be processed

yes. got txt from AFL. really want to know seat allocated..... Yellow and Black!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just got a text saying the ballot will be processed today and to ensure my card has funds on it. Yeah boy!
yes. got txt from AFL. really want to know seat allocated..... Yellow and Black!!!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

But does this mean we've been drawn in the ballot, or that it will be drawn and be ready with funds if you're lucky

Edit: I suppose it has to be the latter if you're P2 as it's unknown at this stage what amount of P1 transactions will be successful

Good luck with the ticket ballot today guys-it can be pretty stressful! Just a couple of notes from our (crows) experience yesterday with the ballot. Our priority 1 members ("guaranteed" ticket") started getting money withdrawn about 3pm , and seemed to start with category 1 tickets and continue to category 6 ish (ie the earlier you had money withdrawn, the better category you got). Our lucky priority 2 members got money withdrawn around 7-8pm, mostly category 7 and standing/restricted view. I'm guessing yours will happen earlier in the day since your game finished earlier.

Only sign that you got tickets really is that money has been taken out of your card. Remember also to check your card transactions rather than just looking at the balance. For a while I was only looking at my unchanged credit card balance, but then when I checked my transactions there was a pending transaction which hadn't yet affected the balance, and that was my ticket. Good luck!

So do you think our money will be taken earlier than what was for you guys ?

So do you think our money will be taken earlier than what was for you guys ?

The money is coming out at some stage today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But does this mean we've been drawn in the ballot, or that it will be drawn and be ready with funds if you're lucky

Edit: I suppose it has to be the latter if you're P2 as it's unknown at this stage what amount of P1 transactions will be successful

I assume if you're P1 like me the money will just be deducted from your account and you'll receive a ticket. If you're P2 - P3 it will depend if you get a ticket in the ballot.

Anyone else get a text just now saying funds will be processed today? milhouse1, does this mean I will get a ticket, or rather if I'm successful in the ballot funds will be processed
I got it as well, I read it as make sure you have enough funds if your barcode is selected in the ballot, hopefully it means how you read it though:)

afl member but bloody nervous ticketek will screw up somehow
if i dont like my seats not sure if i should try agai , worried it will timeout and my barcode will be locked or something weird!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back