Fantasy Find a league, expressions of interest and fantasy advice

Remove this Banner Ad

Need some trade advice if anyone can help (Standard 10 team league)

I've got Herbert & Hurts on my roster, and a bloke in my league has been streaming QB's and is desperate for some stability there.

He's offered Damien Harris for Justin Herbert & Miles Sanders. My RB group currently looks like Swift, Sanders, Collins, Booker, Gainwell & I have CMC on IR, so it's a bit thin and feel like Harris has a higher floor but Sanders has a higher potential ceiling.

He has RB depth (Zeke, N.Harris, Henderson, D. Harris & CEH) so isn't giving up a starter.
Is this a joke? Herbert and Sanders for Harris?? And if he really needs a QB that bad you should be milking him on a trade. Terrible. If you do this trade, give yourself an uppercut.

So, im starting Damien Harris over Khalil Herbert this week in a league im doing well in, these are the sorts of decisions I ALWAYS seems to get wrong (in far more important games than this week as I should still win fairly comfortably)

So I ask you all, give me your opinion who you'd start this week out of the two and why, im keen to learn from someone with a far better strike rate than me making these decisions, give me any thoughts and what you look for when you have a decision between two players, is it possible to make a compelling argument for either? or is it just a genuine 50/50?

my line of thinking is:

Bears will be losing = less running of the ball (but Herbert is still a receiving threat)
Pats will be winning = more running the ball (Harris pretty much non existent as a pass catcher however, got to worry about Stevenson also)

Last edited:
my line of thinking is:

Bears will be losing = less running of the ball (but Herbert is still a receiving threat)
Pats will be winning = more running the ball (Harris pretty much non existent as a pass catcher however, got to worry about Stevenson also)
Essentially this. I follow the rankings on "thescore" which is a legit league winner. Tampa's run defence is excellent too, and there's a fair chance of the pass game breaking down and Fields rushing himself.

Essentially this. I follow the rankings on "thescore" which is a legit league winner. Tampa's run defence is excellent too, and there's a fair chance of the pass game breaking down and Fields rushing himself.

thanks mate, will check out thescore moving forward and give it a go. :thumbsu:

Been offered Zach Wilson for my wentz and Greenard (in an IDP league).

no brainer right? Or is Wilson cooked?
Kinda depends on if its SF or not and what your other QBs are like

I'm not exactly a Wilson fan (or more accurately a fan of the ability of the Jets to not * things up), but I think that even if you take a particularly dim view of his prospects that I'd still take the small chance he turns out good over Wentz considering he's probably only a ever going to be a fantasy QB2

Kinda depends on if its SF or not and what your other QBs are like

I'm not exactly a Wilson fan (or more accurately a fan of the ability of the Jets to not fu** things up), but I think that even if you take a particularly dim view of his prospects that I'd still take the small chance he turns out good over Wentz considering he's probably only a ever going to be a fantasy QB2
Yeah it’s SF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah it’s not completely straight forward

I said yesterday, Wentz has shown some real good signs these past 3 or 4 weeks, almost like hes coming good again. Genuine 50/50 I reckon mate. My confidence in Zach has been rocked.

Would you guys drop OBJ in a PPR league? Both shoulders cooked and Browns just don't pass enough for him to even be considered a decent option.

yep, hes genuinely s**t now

Dynasty or re draft, I wouldn't want him. You'd have to find someone who purely finds the name appealing like drd said. Hes done as a player.

Man, can you play ARod this week with the WR issues? Have Dak and Hurts that can play in front of him. Hurts junktime fantasy points have been gold so far and coming up against Detroit. Only slight concern is if I drop ARod for tomorrows game, and then Hurts gets benched for Minshew I guess.

Man, can you play ARod this week with the WR issues? Have Dak and Hurts that can play in front of him. Hurts junktime fantasy points have been gold so far and coming up against Detroit. Only slight concern is if I drop ARod for tomorrows game, and then Hurts gets benched for Minshew I guess.

There is zero chance that Hurts gets benched for Minshew unless Hurts gets... well, hurt.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back