Football Related Random Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Continued in Part 2

What the hell is this, and why is Campbell Brown there? I'm confused and frightened.

They mentioned this during the GF coverage I think. It was described as a cross between wresting and Bulldog/Bull rush/Red Rover (whichever variation you called it as a kid). Apparently Stephen Milne and Adam Schneider are in the team as well. It's definitely..... unusual.

is it just my eyes playing tricks or is the font size bigger if so a huge thanks to whoever did it. :thumbsu: no more squinting for this old fart.

computer-thumb-300x225-8467.jpg
no that isn't me i have less hair.

Anybody else affected by the closing down of members seats in certain areas at the gabba for next year. We have got to move as a result. It sux, i really liked our seats.
I think they are closing sections 48 to 62 to members.

I know Mr Ripper was affected.

What is the reason given?

I know Mr Ripper was affected.

What is the reason given?
Only 6.4% of members in these areas apparently.
Makes me wonder if they are closing the whole area entirely or just to members. It wasnt clear.
It appeared as though they were trying to save money i thought by the way it read. Not having to pay staff in thise areas maybe.

I had a HUGE dummy spit about my section being changed from unlicensed to licensed. Why not just ban non-drinkers from footy, it's obviously what advertisers are going for. #stillsalty

They're closing that area off completely unless there's a demand for the extra capacity for certain matches. Purely a money saving exercise. Driven by the AFL and Qld Stadiums, I might add.
I thought it sounded that way.
May be good for the club financially. But wont look to good on tv. Although it is only the upper tier.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I had a HUGE dummy spit about my section being changed from unlicensed to licensed. Why not just ban non-drinkers from footy, it's obviously what advertisers are going for. #stillsalty
What? You don't have to drink just because it's licensed...

No, I just have to put up with intoxicated morons who love to ruin everything.

patfullfankezz we moved from an unlicensed to a licensed section this season and didn't notice a difference. No drunk or out of control people ruining games. Hopefully your experience will be similar.

patfullfankezz we moved from an unlicensed to a licensed section this season and didn't notice a difference. No drunk or out of control people ruining games. Hopefully your experience will be similar.

It's a Lions game. It's going to be empty either way. :p

Of course that depends on your condition at the time of comparison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back