Competitions Football season - No Crowds Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading Bob Murphy's hot take on the AFLPA's stance on the shortened season and he's got quite a critical view of their response.
However what's more interesting (and hilarious) is that an editor allowed this picture to be used to reference Bob Murphy's footballing career:

bob.jpg

Seems NSW has similarly seen the largest confirmwed numbers in the 40-50 age bracket. So my theory is people in this age bracket are out and about living life normally, while younger people are too, but they aren't getting any symptoms. Older people like me are bunkering down.

He didn't mention that the 40-50 age bracket were getting it more (they may be, he didn't say one way or the other AFAIK), just that he was shocked at the amount in this age bracket in Italy who had no underlying health problems before infection, yet required ventilation in the ICU.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tiges by 89
Then we declare George has the virus.
Feds shutdown the AFL season.
We finish on top.
B2B
Accomplished.

Bloos go into pre-season cockahoot finishing only 4pts behind the premiers.

Yeah but why not just wait until the s**t hits the fan more and they def know they haveto do it as in try cram games in .

coz hocking with whankley's input decided this would be the perfect opportunity to trial shorter quarters and 17 rounds

He didn't mention that the 40-50 age bracket were getting it more (they may be, he didn't say one way or the other AFAIK), just that he was shocked at the amount in this age bracket in Italy who had no underlying health problems before infection, yet required ventilation in the ICU.

Yeah, I read about this today. Perhaps it is to do with data showing it can depend on the amount of the virus you are exposed to. Italians all kissing and touchy feely with each other. Everyone is the group needs to get some flesh on flesh. Whereas Koreans, apart from in the rack, keep their social distance. Lucky to get some eyecontact from 10m unless you're married!!

Get that on social media someone...I am sure it will gain momentum!! For PC incorrectness if anything.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back