Certified Legendary Thread Future of James Aish, for a limited time only! (trolling opposition supporters automatic day off)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really has been a great thread and, like the Old Beams threads of yore, it really has been a journey of highs and lows and much filler. As pies supporters we came for the schadenfreude and epic melts but we all come away with a greater appreciation of the fraternity of brotherhood and mutual respect that underpins the bigfooty community. We also learnt about the tremendous value of Simpsons gifs when truly meaningful conversation is lacking. Long may you live Brisbane Aish thread.

I am sensing a bit of frustration from some Pies fans that we aren't delivering the meltdowns and feast of schadenfreude they were looking for.

Bless 'em.
Frustration not really. I would call it disappointing.
We are used to Richmond and months of their Treloar melts does set expectations for other contentious trades.

Really has been a great thread and, like the Old Beams threads of yore, it really has been a journey of highs and lows and much filler. As pies supporters we came for the schadenfreude and epic melts but we all come away with a greater appreciation of the fraternity of brotherhood and mutual respect that underpins the bigfooty community. We also learnt about the tremendous value of Simpsons gifs when truly meaningful conversation is lacking. Long may you live Brisbane Aish thread.

It would be difficult to find fault with this post.

Goddammit.......I even gave it a like:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back