Shield Game 2: South Australia vs Victoria, Karen Rolton Oval, Thursday 6th-Sunday 9th October, 11 am AEDT

More points?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

You’d almost take 9 from McSweeny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought Sutherland looked really sharp when I saw him in the 1st Marsh Cup game

Hopefully this is his breakout summer
If he can lock down 7 that opens up our bowling so much. Allows us to play someone like O'Neill or Murphy.

To lose a game where you had the opposition 4/50 in the first innings by the 200 or so runs that SA will likely lose by now is mighty impressive.

Yep, not a lot to get excited about from a Redbacks point of view. At 4/50 we had a glimmer of hope, but that disappeared very quickly. Can we possibly take home the wooden spoon once again, or is there someone worse than us?

Thought Sutherland looked really sharp when I saw him in the 1st Marsh Cup game

Hopefully this is his breakout summer
What's he going to breakout as though? I know he's only 22 but bowls gun barrel which is undoubtedly his strong suit...
Maybe his batting goes Steve Smith but don't see that happening...

What's he going to breakout as though? I know he's only 22 but bowls gun barrel which is undoubtedly his strong suit...
Maybe his batting goes Steve Smith but don't see that happening...
He gets quite a bit of movement off the seam.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a couple here.
Unfortunately (for vic) the pitch looks to be playing better now than the first 2 days. Head and Carey the keys for SA to get through but neither of them known for their defensive batting... could get interesting if it starts going a bit low with boland and sutherland stump to stump in the last session.

Redbacks very capable of collapsing from a strong position as we all know.

Poor from Carder

Carder must be the lachy Murphy of the team. Must play the non statistical role

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back