Preview Geelong Cats Vs Adelaide Crows KP Sat Sept 5 1:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also a big f*** you to the Geelong Advertiser who are determined to further embarrass us all this week.

They are running a campaign giving out stickers with #comehomepaddy on them

*facepalm.gif*
It's just a bit of fun and a pissing contest with the Adelaide Advertiser.They should've done signs so people could hold them up at the footy on saturday.

Good thing for them (rest up for finals) and us (stops the crowd embarrassing all Geelong supporters).
Der-Wayne reckons there is a campaign from Cats fans to applaud every Danger touch...

Where on earth is he getting that from? More chance of the media embarrassing Geelong supporters than the supporters themselves doing it

Even if they did try to win, we aren't beating Adelaide. We simply aren't good enough and our 3-7 record against top eight teams indicates this.

Either way, we get an easier fixture and now also shift a couple of places up in the draft.
Adelaide have only beaten 2 top 8 sides.

If we want the youth to have a taste for AFL:

In: Gore, Jansen, Horlin-Smith & Cowan.
Out: Kelly, Bartel, Lang & Gregson (rests).

If we want to say farewell to some of our older guys (which I prefer):

In: Stokes
Out: Lang
Bartel, Kelly around the ball for old times sake (gonna lose anyway so) & then Stokes & Mackie on the wings.

Adelaide's wins have come against: North, Pies, Melbourne, Gold Coast, St Kilda, Carlton, Brisbane, Port, Gold Coast, Richmond, Essendon, Brisbane.

They've played some good footy and some ordinary footy.

Also a big f*** you to the Geelong Advertiser who are determined to further embarrass us all this week.

They are running a campaign giving out stickers with #comehomepaddy on them

*facepalm.gif*

Dear God no….

insert office gif of Steve Carell screaming NO NO NO here…

Go Catters

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It will be interesting on how adl see this game now, regardless of what happens w their result today v the eags. Knowing they are in, will their mind be off the job. And how will our boys be.....hopefully not like friday night ?
Could be playing for a home final now. Think they will give their all if results go a certain way on Friday night.

I'd put Menz on ice. No point risking him. He is an important part of the future.
Must admit I'm a bit torn- hope the decision is taken out of the MC's hands. Menz has said that he has a lot of pain on his knees in the days immediately after a game. I think I know what he'd like to be doing but his body may deny him the chance.

I think playing another game does more for Menzel's mental health than any risk of injury. If there was any elevated chance of him injurying himself he wouldn't have played in the first place.

You just can't make decisions based on what COULD happen, he's fit now, he looks confident (or atleast comfortable) so just play him and treat him like any other player on the list.

I think playing another game does more for Menzel's mental health than any risk of injury. If there was any elevated chance of him injurying himself he wouldn't have played in the first place.
Yep it would be nice for him to play a game that wasn't over by quarter time too. Last week wasn't really a real game considering how poorly we played.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back