Preview Geelong V Brisbane Thu Jun 24 720 pm @ Gabba

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I like Narkle, I read an article earlier today (can’t find it, sorry) that went a long way to explaining why he’s not selected regularly. It has to do with his DE into our F50. He is one of the worst in the entire AFL with 0 successful disposals into F50! It was mentioned in context to Mitch Duncan who is elite in that area. I know there will be people who point to Higgins and Dalhous but the fact remains that at this stage of his career, Narkle is butchering the ball into our F50.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm a Narkle fan too, but gotta admit this does explain a lot. Our whole game is built around creating meaningful F50 entries. Narkle doesn't strike me as a bad kick by any means, but maybe what's happening is he's blazing away a little too much for the coach's liking rather than hitting up easier options. Still would prefer if they gave him more continuity in games and game time though. He's probably already gone.. ☹️

Was he big name recruit? I’d never heard of him, granted that doesn’t mean much, but….I thought we got him as a kind of insurance like Crameri, Jenkins etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Well we definitely aren't using him as insurance, seems like his getting games on repretation

Actually weirdly the one person I don’t want to leave is Constable. I think he’s more trustworthy and a better kick than Higgins.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Oh.im with you... I do rate Constable, we dont have many young kids that win there own ball and read the ball

This is brisbane’s grand final. Seen so many articles about how they have steeled themselves for this game.

We better be ready.
These sought of games where the home side (or media) ups the ante of labelling it there "grand final" always seems to go the way of the team putting themselves on notice.
The cat's handled that some what after the bye vs PA and in slippery conditions whilst not wet. Duncan is a massive loss, not sure who will play his role tonight and for the rest of the season.
Hopefully we get the right match ups down back, and our fwd line share's the load once again IF one or all of JC, TH and GR don't kick multiple goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back