Preview Geelong V St Kilda Friday 14th May 2021 750pm @ Colonial

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The works i get and I know it's important to work around them, the frustration was more at vline for their apparent lack of planning for tomorrow night, and when asked for plans for patrons using the service after the football they kept directing me to temporary timetable that provided minimal options of football attendees to get back to Geelong after the game

If they simply said "we'll be running additional football specials which can be found 'here'", it would have been so much more helpful. Instead, when asked how they'd deal with the potential additional patronage it was all about that particular schedule & they'll work to accommodate additional numbers if required

Again though, V/Line can only do what PTV tell them they can do, and that's usually very little.
V/Line doesn't run any of the social media, it's all PTV. PTV sucks huge amounts of balls.
That why I say if you want information you are better calling the stations (Geelong, South Geelong etc), as they'd actually have the information, or at the least (in case said information isn't passed down, which it usually isn't) would have a logical expectation.

Melt 0'Clock not long now.

giphy.gif

No Stanley for Geelong - emergency only

And imagine that, Jones has a long term quad injury...

I'm good with no Stanley. Right now his good is better than Sav, and his bad isn't as low as Sav, however his ceiling and potential aren't even close to Sav.
bit of short term pain for potential long term gain.

I'm good with no Stanley. Right now his good is better than Sav, and his bad isn't as low as Sav, however his ceiling and potential aren't even close to Sav.
bit of short term pain for potential long term gain.

Hope Sav can avoid second game blues - needs to be up and about against Ryder and Marshall.......

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zac Guthrie preferred to Clark - I guess as Ripley said to Hudson we'll just have "to deal with it." I suppose all club supporters have their selection obsessions.

I also would have preferred another to Dalhouse but I suppose after such big win last week.....

Hill and Smith on the wing could be an interesting match-up.
Depends on which Hill shows up - if it's the uninterested version then Smith could really enjoy his night

Zac Guthrie preferred to Clark - I guess as Ripley said to Hudson we'll just have "to deal with it." I suppose all club supporters have their selection obsessions.

I also would have preferred another to Dalhouse but I suppose after such big win last week.....

Maybe when we see the return Miers or Evans it'll put more pressure on the selection of Dahlhaus, but for now we don't really have a lot of available depth in terms of small forwards

Hill and Smith on the wing could be an interesting match-up.
Depends on which Hill shows up - if it's the uninterested version then Smith could really enjoy his night

Hill has been playing off half-back since the Hawthorn game (to free him up), so even though he's named there, he'll most likely play back and play minimal minutes on the wing

Dropping Zac Guthrie after that performance would've been garbage. Finally looked like the composed, classy player he looked in his early games and in the VFL. If he puts in a few more performances like that he'll definitely be re-signed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back