Preview Geelong vs Collingwood, Practice Match Fri 26 Feb, 11am @ GMHBA

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not really. When he's had it he's used it well but looks to just get some run into the legs.

I've felt he's been really good. Probably had somewhere between 5-10 possies that quarter playing high half forward - that projects to 20+ for the game. Has been clean and composed, used it really well.

That was a mauling of a 1st qrt. Like the semi final never stopped.

Danger was absolutely dominate in the midfield. Miers was good. Atkins liked lively. Guthrie very good. Sel looking rusty. Higgins was quite but playing the grave yard HFF possie. Cameron and Hawkins playing deep.

and then there is Rohan. Looked the most lively of all the fwds yet wouldn’t have a possie. There are holes in those hands

I've felt he's been really good. Probably had somewhere between 5-10 possies that quarter playing high half forward - that projects to 20+ for the game. Has been clean and composed, used it really well.

That's what he's going to bring I reckon, won't have huge stats but he'll make the most of what he gets.
While talking about the recruits, Cameron has been pretty good too.

That was a mauling of a 1st qrt. Like the semi final never stopped.

Danger was absolutely dominate in the midfield. Miers was good. Atkins liked lively. Guthrie very good. Sel looking rusty. Higgins was quite but playing the grave yard HFF possie. Cameron and Hawkins playing deep.

and then there is Rohan. Looked the most lively of all the fwds yet wouldn’t have a possie. There are holes in those hands

If only he held his marks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If he held his marks he'd have had 3/4 shots on goal.
Such a tease of a player.

He's that almost player

If we're going to play both Cameron & Hawkins up forward, think I'd rather see him keep his feet on the ground & be that dangerous option once the ball hits the deck rather than the guy flying for the ball and essentially be out of the contest if he doesn't hold the mark

Zuthrie gets pushed off the ball to easy
he was holding his own in the first quarter and not getting pushed around - I missed the start of the second quarter though

Gary Rohan - I've never seen so many dropped marks.

That was a stiff free against the captain for kicking in danger, especially when you see the ball actually kicked out of a players hand/s and nothing called - just seemed more of a pack situation rather than someone having their hands or head near the the ball

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back