No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
so taking away a players freedom of choice is a good thing?

Poor buggers, if only there was a free, easily accessible and safe option for them. :rolleyes:

The * is wrong with the world. They sequenced this virus a couple f days after it was discovered. After extensive testing a vaccine was rolled out within 2 years.

Its a bloody miracle. We should be celebrating that the greatest minds in the world have come together and developed a safe and effective vaccine, it should be a moment of solidarity and pride for humanity, like landing on the moon.

Instead we get a bunch of arseholes politicising it and a bigger bunch of selfish arseholes chucking a tantrum about it. People are willing to lose their jobs over this, its so messed up.

Remember when the Libs (with the help of the murdoch empire) made it manditory for children to be vaccinated in order to get financial help for daycare? A wonderful initiative right when my kids were at that age.

Wonder what the venn diagram would be for people who supported that and anti-mandate crowd?

Remember when the Libs (with the help of the murdoch empire) made it manditory for children to be vaccinated in order to get financial help for daycare? A wonderful initiative right when my kids were at that age.

Wonder what the venn diagram would be for people who supported that and anti-mandate crowd?
I point this out all the time to the anti-covid vax people in my life.

Measles, the most deadly disease in the measles mumps and rubella family has a death rate of 4 in 100,000, covid has somewhere between 1000-3000 in 100,000 death rate yet it's ok to mandate one and not the other?

Like the other poster says, it's a miracle that we've progressed as a species so far that it takes months now, not years or decades to develop a safe and effective vaccine against a deadly pandemic. Amazing!

Sent from my CPH1979 using Tapatalk

Poor buggers, if only there was a free, easily accessible and safe option for them. :rolleyes:

The fu** is wrong with the world. They sequenced this virus a couple f days after it was discovered. After extensive testing a vaccine was rolled out within 2 years.

Its a bloody miracle. We should be celebrating that the greatest minds in the world have come together and developed a safe and effective vaccine, it should be a moment of solidarity and pride for humanity, like landing on the moon.

Instead we get a bunch of arseholes politicising it and a bigger bunch of selfish arseholes chucking a tantrum about it. People are willing to lose their jobs over this, its so messed up.

The fu** is wrong with the world. They sequenced this virus a couple f days after it was discovered. After extensive testing a vaccine was rolled out within 2 years.

Preach! :raisedhands:

Yeah. The vaccines are the consequence of governments redirecting just a fraction of their billions that are normally directed towards war machines and the fossil fuel industries, towards science, medicine and research.

Amazing what science can achieve when you fund it.

Arent THEY the same people who ****ed around with gain of function experiments to CREATE the ******* virus?
Yeah weve got a vaccine to a virus that should never have been. Remember , we were told it was due to bats and pangolins in a wet market in Wuhan.
Peoples lives have been turned upside down and you want me to just look on the bright side?
And i am double vaxxed but i respect the right not to get vaxxed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was always of the view that you shouldn’t “force” people to do something

I’ve been fully vaccinated since July

But I am sick to death of staying home on weekends, not having people over to my house, not taking my wife and daughter away for the weekend, only driving 15 km from my house, only going to Coles etc

It’s selfish, but get vaccinated so I can have my life back!
The unvaccinated by choice are bludging off the vaccinated.

He's right, that list isn't going anywhere...

Ha ha, concur...

Although bemusing, this is typical off-season AFL media buffoonery, where confusingly something not happening is still somehow 'news'...?

In other 'news', despite suggestions and rumours otherwise, the Sydney Harbour Bridge has not been blown up by terrorists and the MCG has not been destroyed due to Alien invasion..!

Last edited:
Yeah. The vaccines are the consequence of governments redirecting just a fraction of their billions that are normally directed towards war machines and the fossil fuel industries, towards science, medicine and research.

Amazing what science can achieve when you fund it.
Military & energy aren't science?

Arent THEY the same people who f’ed around with gain of function experiments to CREATE the ******* virus?
Yeah weve got a vaccine to a virus that should never have been. Remember , we were told it was due to bats and pangolins in a wet market in Wuhan.
Peoples lives have been turned upside down and you want me to just look on the bright side?

Refreshing to read such things, hope for the world yet.

I 100% respect the right of people not to be vaccinated.

I equally respect the right of proprietors, venue & risk managers to require patrons & employees to be fully vaccinated prior to entry.

The rules are written on the wall (so to speak) & nobody makes you walk through the door.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back