No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such a different North side than from earlier in the year

They could have given up before, but credit to them, they still want to take it on

Carlton looking all out of sorts. I don't get how their list can have so much "talent" on it and yet they still perform how they have until now.
Is nice to see Henry come online for Collingwood though- I really like the look of him and Poulter.

Carlton looking all out of sorts. I don't get how their list can have so much "talent" on it and yet they still perform how they have until now.
Is nice to see Henry come online for Collingwood though- I really like the look of him and Poulter.
Teague.

Their list is overrated, they have Welsh, Cripps, Mckay, Weitering and ???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have never seen a worst defensive team all year, especially in their defence

Would not surprise me why they may be looking at Newman

This is a very very hard game to watch, I tipped the Pies only because I thought they would play the least amount of rubbish - tempted to switch over to the Weegirls match...

Oh no you don't... this is Timmy vs Jimmy

Noted, but I can't stand Brayshaw's ludicrous over-the-top nonsense...!!!

JB when a player takes a diving chest mark - 'Oh wow, that's UNBELIEVABLE!' - ah, no it's not James, that's actually something most Auskickers do regularly...

Last edited:
Sam Walsh is just insane, best young player i have seen since Judd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back