No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll be buying one. Why not? Cool piece of history and long overdue for Tasmania.

I'm a fan of the game before my own club, and I know that isn't necessarily the majority held view.
NOTHING comes before Hawthorn!

Let Tassie win the GF over Hawthorn because it's good for the game.

Yea na

Not quite what I mean. Although I was happier for the Dogs than I was sad for us at the conclusion of the 2016 semi-final. The years of success probably softened me a bit.

But it's great for footy that the Devil's are a reality.

Not quite what I mean. Although I was happier for the Dogs than I was sad for us at the conclusion of the 2016 semi-final. The years of success probably softened me a bit.

But it's great for footy that the Devil's are a reality.
My wife had to talk me off the ledge a couple of times after we lost to the Doggies. Oh and I'm talking about the recent practice matches not the 2016 semi 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1932974

Here we go, it has "potential to bruise"! I s**t you not, that's what this campaigner just said!
You know what else could have been a potential for bruising or a fracture, the Essendon players bumping into Sis. Honestly they have to stop listening to these absolute *******s just talking utter nonsense

View attachment 1932974

Here we go, it has "potential to bruise"! I s**t you not, that's what this campaigner just said!
The thing that gets me is that they're trying to assess the impact of the "kick", but won't allow the person who was "impacted" by the kick to give evidence about the way they felt the force behind the act.
Unbelievable.

I hope the club has the balls to ask these numpties to explain this "potential" for harm in the context of the Maynard incident.
It's just so inconsistent.

It's because lawyers will define things and talk in circles and disappear up their own arse within a particular case - to the point where nothing actually means anything anymore (cos they've flapped on about what the words "potential" and "harm" mean).
The only way to keep it consistent is to compare siutations to each other but precedent and comparison is disallowed/ignored.

They have designed it to be inconsistent.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back