No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Ben McKay only needs 3 more wins and he'll have as many wins at Essendon as he did his entire career at North! That's 7 years of North being a complete basket case!

Had a peak at their board to see if there was any further information and wow what an interesting group of posters they have over there!

Hope Brocky is ok.

I have known people from WA and it is pretty bad over there. Seems to be an open secret.

They seem more concerned with who we got with the picks from the Brocky trade.

For a massive club with huge membership - there is very little chatter going on in that forum. Granted the Brocky thread is still bigger than most preview/gameday threads on the Suns and GWS boards.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like Brockman flattened a power pole and drove off, without telling anyone / reporting it.
In WA, if a driver is involved an accident where property is damaged they have an obligation to report it to the nearest police station.

He could be charged and most likely fined for that.

Premiership rings?! thumbs up or thumbs down?
it's :thumbsdown: for me.
I think they've got other things to sort out first. In terms of what other sports do better I'd rather see us give a medal to the entire playing list, don't really mind either way whether they go for rings or not.

Premiership rings?! thumbs up or thumbs down?
it's :thumbsdown: for me.
Bit confused as to how the emoji works in this case so thought I would add some context. I am with you, tradition is a big part of sport and the culture that surrounds it. Victory songs, fathers and sons, bouncing an oval ball, a hand pass a jumper with a number, a premiership cup 🏆 and a medallion 🥇 around your neck as the echos of Up there Gazaly float around the stadium.
That’s footy.

I'm watching AFL 360 for the first time in years. What's going on with Robbo when he pronounces 'f'? Has he always blown raspberries?

I'm not wanting to be disparaging, he may have a speech impediment of some kind. I just can't remember hearing it before.

I'm watching AFL 360 for the first time in years. What's going on with Robbo when he pronounces 'f'? Has he always blown raspberries?

I'm not wanting to be disparaging, he may have a speech impediment of some kind. I just can't remember hearing it before.
He’s drunk

It is a speech impediment - it’s called the Lambrusco lisp.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back