Mega Thread General Pre-Season Discussion, News and Updates

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could you imagine jetta and rohan in top flight coming off the half back line....talk about sling shot footy!!!

Our half back line is harder to work out than our forward line. Guys like rohan,jetta,mcveigh,laidler,rampe,jones and shaw are all capable of playing well there. Its just a matter of getting the combo right
When will Newman be fit again? Very good player in the VFL last year, and would prefer him to quite a few

Not too sure but was purely basing mine on players with senior exp.

My first choice would be to free rampe up and play him exactly the same as mal.

He is couragous,a good readee of the footy and very hard to tackle. He has a booming kick which is becoming more accurate every season

AFL provides update 'clarification' on two rules. Holding the ball re prior opportunity & ruck.

Holding the ball: The three cues umpires would use were:

- If a player with the ball is balanced and steady (has had reasonable time)
- If a player has chosen to take a player on (tries to fend or evade)
- If a player has had an opportunity to dispose and chooses not to

Full article is here - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-18/two-rules-tweaked-for-2015

AFL provides update 'clarification' on two rules. Holding the ball re prior opportunity & ruck.

Holding the ball: The three cues umpires would use were:

- If a player with the ball is balanced and steady (has had reasonable time)
- If a player has chosen to take a player on (tries to fend or evade)
- If a player has had an opportunity to dispose and chooses not to

Full article is here - http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-02-18/two-rules-tweaked-for-2015
I like it. Just depends on what "reasonable time" means. I'd think like 2-3 steps would be it but it'll change from ump to ump

Not too sure but was purely basing mine on players with senior exp.

My first choice would be to free rampe up and play him exactly the same as mal.

He is couragous,a good readee of the footy and very hard to tackle. He has a booming kick which is becoming more accurate every season
Yes, I heard he hit a barn. Good on him.

Getting on the senior list is a pretty enormous task. With knee surgery at the start of his pre season. 2016 first possible AFL game you would think

As he is on a Rookie Contract, he has to impress enough to get a contract for either a 2nd year on the rookie list or get promoted to the senior list. Thus with the other 1st year rookies on our list he needs to play some senior football or go close with the amount of key position players we rookied that will either stay on the rookie list for a second year or be promoted.

Getting on the senior list is a pretty enormous task. With knee surgery at the start of his pre season. 2016 first possible AFL game you would think
There is a spot immediately available due to Johnson. It is an extremely easy task

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Perris done his knee again? He posted a picture 40 minutes ago of his leg in a brace on a hospital bed with the caption "The last time."

Has Perris done his knee again? He posted a picture 40 minutes ago of his leg in a brace on a hospital bed with the caption "The last time."
Yes, had surgery again and out for a number of months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back