News Gone: Alex Keath wants to be traded to the Bulldogs

What will we get for Alex Keath?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Better player with more exposed form. He was worth more.

Not only that, but he had being a bid bodied midfieder on his side. What he offered was worth more.

We misread and ****ed that one up, big time.

Next year it is ....maybe study next years draft B4 you comment
I don’t need to . Im responding to a typical dumb post on this board saying we got a ‘packet of chips’ . No way a second rounder is that in any draft. Done with idiot supporters ready to crap on the club without using their brains.

Well at least we didn't receive bum sex with pick 45.

I sense a lot of people don't realise how valuable picks are next year given how many academy and FS players are in that draft.

Still feels a bit lame though. Its always next year with us.
So the bending over paused on the way down and entry was only partial?

Yeah that's about value as far as things go, would prefer not to have given up the pick in the process, but effectively that's their future second rounder.

Unfortunately couldn't move up into the pointy end of the draft but I'll take it over nothing or less

Underwhelming trade
Underwhelming trade period!
Disappointing we couldn’t get a package of players and picks to move up draft order
Guess in the end, we didn’t trade anyone with great currency that could get what we wanted

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is yet another s**t deal for the AFC.

Reid is proving to be useless, constantly getting outmanoeuvred, paying too much, getting too little.

We talked s**t with Gibbs, then caved a year later (then didn't play him), took unders for Greenwood, unders for Keath.

Really disappointing.

The below is definitely a factor though.

Not only that - we're a wounded zebra at the moment; everyone knows it, and they're seeing whether they can take advantage of it.

Make no mistake, this is another result of our pathetic and incompetent administration and leadership. We've been a lame duck this trade period, because of all of the s**t that has been happening at the AFC.

There's so many people that seriously over rate our players here. I'm not going to say we've 'won' any trades because we haven't but the net losses overall are fairly minimal for what we are doing. I think people just got it in their heads we'd get a serious haul of high picks off what? A cooked Betts/Sauce? A not wanted Jenkins? Mature age guys with 50 games or so in Greenwood/Keath, one who struggles to run out games and one whose body has proven fairly fragile? Sorry guys these are not players other clubs are giving up high picks for.
What I don't get is the club have said we are rejuvenating our list and going to the draft, why is it so hard for people to understand that.

What I don't get is the club have said we are rejuvenating our list and going to the draft, why is it so hard for people to understand that.

People are happy to rejuvenate, that's fine. We're looking a bit haggard.

It's just that people don't think that repeatedly rubbing our faces in s**t is going to help us rejuvenate at all.

Yeah , it is too early to judge ... we already have a bunch of kids to play next year which is exciting plus 2 years of drafting to set up which we have done .
Has not been perfect but we have bunches of picks to shuffle around and utilize . Ooh and Jenkins and future 3rd for 37 .

This is yet another s**t deal for the AFC.

Reid is proving to be useless, constantly getting outmanoeuvred, paying too much, getting too little.

We talked s**t with Gibbs, then caved a year later (then didn't play him), took unders for Greenwood, unders for Keath.

Really disappointing.

The below is definitely a factor though.

Yep, we know the best of Greenwood or Keith would probably be top 10 in just about anyones BnF. But how can anyone play near the best in our state this year.

At least we are prepared to look stupid in these deals over the next 3 years.

Back