Review Good bad ugly vs Collingwood - Rd 12, 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Rowe cops a lot of hate on this board, is it because of his celebrations and being a bit different? Which is funnily enough something people on this board said we don’t have enough of and were stale
i hate him everytime he finds his way down to half back because something inevitably goes wrong. should not be allowed to leave f50

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wh
This club will do nothing under Nicks, he has nfi.
What the hell are you talking about?? We have played with passion and effort almost every game. Our skills are poor, which didn’t help as well. But who have we got besides Worrell to come in?? The rest of our SANFL team is poor and getting hammered every week. Nicks can only pick the best 22, if the bottom 5 are crap what is he to do??

take a chill pill, we are in a big rebuild that will take some time

Anyone who has followed the Crows for any length of time will have seen that loss probably 20 or 30 times.

It's the stock standard Crows loss.
and that's just games against collingwood and hawthorn

I had him in the goal kicking game. I might as well have just forfeited.
I had him in a multi today for a goal. Stitched up.

Rowe has been instructed to play up the ground a bit more today to find the ball. Unfortunately today he was in no mans land. Wasn't quite up the ground enough getting the ball. Wasn't quite deep enough in the forward line to be involved in scores when we were in attack.

He shouldn't be written off. He's shown this season he has AFL standard poise, skills, footy IQ. He needs to work on his body which is pretty obvious, particularly explosiveness which would have him seperate from defenders but also enable to him close out for defensive pressure. It comes down to his capacity to physically develop this.

An utterly sh*t performance

Why the fu** was Ronin O'Connor in the centre in the last quarter?? FMD. The kid was completely lost, what sh*t coaching

Jones. Sorry I've tried to give him a go, but he was awful

Skills by everyone were sh*t.

Mackay playing is an indictment on the club (as ever)

Did Smith hit a target tonight?

Did anyone have a clue?

Gaaahhh that was sh*t to watch
My sentiments exactly, but I think we expect too much of one the youngest and most inexperienced teams in the comp. our game against Melbourne and Richmond ( except for 25 minutes) pointed to a win, but, well s**t, the novices’ mistakes were aplenty and the old hands let us down at some crucial moments. Such a disappointing performance.

Wh

What the hell are you talking about?? We have played with passion and effort almost every game. Our skills are poor, which didn’t help as well. But who have we got besides Worrell to come in?? The rest of our SANFL team is poor and getting hammered every week. Nicks can only pick the best 22, if the bottom 5 are crap what is he to do??

take a chill pill, we are in a big rebuild that will take some time

Shut up Nicks.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back