AFL Grand Final Grand Final Tickets - Got yours? Want some?

Remove this Banner Ad

Ticketing talk.

TL;DR - We have this thread to help fans talk about their seats, the venue, and get to the game. Not to help scalpers rip people off. We don't take any responsibility for any trades of any sort.

The rules:

- Posters scalping GF tickets on BigFooty will have their accounts perma-banned.
- Should you wish to sell your ticket, it must be advertised at face value + margin permitted by legislation (see legislation/ACT for further details).
- BigFooty does not warrant the sale of any finals tickets between posters and any transactions conducted between members will be done so at the buyers/sellers risk.
- Any course of legal action in recovering money for counterfeit tickets or tickets not received will be the onus of the buyer/seller.
- Barcode sharing per club email is permitted, however any action conducted by posters sharing barcode information is at the risk of the member and not warranted by BigFooty.

Ticketing sales times: https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/2021-afl-finals-series-afl-grand-final.1285551/post-72130029

Ok, controversial topic.

Wearing your teams gear to the Grand Final when they're not playing. I usually never do this but was considering it for the GF.

Thoughts?
At every grand final there's a spattering of people dressed in gear from other clubs around the ground.
I don't mind it if its not over the top. Though at least wear the something to show which club you are supporting

At every grand final there's a spattering of people dressed in gear from other clubs around the ground.
I don't mind it if its not over the top. Though at least wear the something to show which club you are supporting
That's what I was thinking of doing - buying something at the ground to indicate that I'm going for the Dees, like most neutrals I'd imagine.

I'm sitting with a but of rellies who are Dees supporters so Dockers hat, Dees scarf maybe?

The day before a historic GF the only tickets you would find would likely be at "desperation rates", not even corporate rates.
Yeah, I hear you, but I've managed to pick up 2-4 tickets every GF through one means or another. There's always someone who won / got given tickets and thinks twice about $$$ vs going. Someone who's mates pulled out. Someone who waked up sick and can't go.

Ultimately if I don't get any then the boy misses out, but I'll know it wasn't for lack of trying on my part.

Ok, controversial topic.

Wearing your teams gear to the Grand Final when they're not playing. I usually never do this but was considering it for the GF.

Thoughts?

I down voted you , but we wore Eagles stuff to the Granny in 2007 coz we we bought tickets half way through the year haha. So a bit of hypochondriac. I probably wouldn't do it again though.

Pick one of Melbourne or Bulldogs is my advice

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm wearing my full North kit to the game, mouthguard and all

pics please and I would as well if it meant I could go

I hope all those lucky enough to get a ticket have a great time and that it’s a good game.

I down voted you , but we wore Eagles stuff to the Granny in 2007 coz we we bought tickets half way through the year haha. So a bit of hypochondriac. I probably wouldn't do it again though.

Pick one of Melbourne or Bulldogs is my advice

I'm going with people from Tassie so I've got a North Hobart (same as the Dees) jersey on.

Funnily enough the most popular non-GF team great being worn is Eagles gear.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back