Multiplat Grand Theft Auto V - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

I'll have to let you know, not sure what time I'll be home tonight.
Tonight...

Can't do tomorrow night until much later and same with Thursday night!

gta_vi__all_cities_map_idea_by_saifbeatsart-d9oijzu.jpg

If you are desperate for money there are a few ways you can make heaps from money glitches on reddit.

anyone elses online offline tonight?Hardly played on line but been smashing it lately

Ive been smashing it a fair bit lately but at work tonight. add me and ill look out for you over the coming weeks. I pretty much am grinding VIP and car garage missions for $$$. Got all the cars I want, and now working toward all the bunker & war stuff

Ive been smashing it a fair bit lately but at work tonight. add me and ill look out for you over the coming weeks. I pretty much am grinding VIP and car garage missions for $$$. Got all the cars I want, and now working toward all the bunker & war stuff
I just made level 45:D:rolleyes: so i'm still pretty green.
my username is pianosolution28 if you want to add me still:thumbsu:
Edit. I'm on xbox one

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does anyone have a quick method to get into solo public lobbies? All the best methods have been patched.

Are you on the PS4? From reddit (apologies for formatting - reddit links in posts have an annoying habit of going all bullshitty);

...What you have to do is to go to your PS4 menu, and go to "settings" on the top bar. Scroll down and press "network". Go down and press "set up internet connection". Choose whatever your network is from. Next choose CUSTOM instead of easy. Choose automatic/do not specify for every part except for MTU settings. Your MTU number should default be on 1,500. Change that value to 800. After setting up the connection, test it. It should connect. After you do this, you can load up GTA 5, and go online. The first session you join should only have you in it.

I've heard that friends can't join the session no matter what. I don't know if this is actually true because I did this to grind crates and a random crew member joined me.

Remember to set up your internet connection as you would normally do because the 800 MTU value will screw you up in other games. You can leave it at 800 if you are only going to play GTA 5.

This method is very safe because it is internet connection based and doesn't interfere with the EULA. I recommend that if you are doing another method that is against the EULA to stop and use this if it works for you...

I think you can start in a private server. Then if you start a CEO it should become public? Might get some time by yourself for a while. Generally it doesn't matter for me as I do the Car Garage CEO stuff... even if people chase me I usually get away. But if not most the time if you contact someone they will leave you alone

I think you can start in a private server. Then if you start a CEO it should become public? Might get some time by yourself for a while. Generally it doesn't matter for me as I do the Car Garage CEO stuff... even if people chase me I usually get away. But if not most the time if you contact someone they will leave you alone
Yeah I've been doing crates and bikey businesses for some time now. Back in the days it was way easier to get in a public lobby by yourself. Usually I like to play with a minimum of 5 people who are minding their own business and no griefers around.

Yeah I've been doing crates and bikey businesses for some time now. Back in the days it was way easier to get in a public lobby by yourself. Usually I like to play with a minimum of 5 people who are minding their own business and no griefers around.

Yeah I can do the crates but got sick of having to pick up slow arse trucks to deliver making me a sitting duck. Now I just pick up cars and get them back to the vehicle warehouse in no time. Selling 1 high end vehicle nets you up to 80k profit too (depending on car damage) ;)

I'll add that doing the car warehouse is so easy and usually gets no hassle from other players that ill do it care free in servers with 10+ other people no worries. I've made over 8m in car sales the past month or so and have only had 3 cars destroyed by others (only 1 when I was delivering which cost me 20k). Delivering cars to the warehouse doesn't cost you anything until you get there (need to pay the damage bill), so if someone does blow it up it aint the end of the world

any ps4 players still playing? new dlc's are pretty good

Yes I've been enjoying the gun running but have completed all those missions now.

Usually have no problems getting in lobby's on my own but i always play after midnight so maybe not many people play around that time.

Has to be said most of the players that want to blow up your stuff and be annoying seem to be Aussie.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back