Mod. Notice Have your say - BigFooty Sydney Swans Board

Which best describes the state of the BigFooty Sydney Swans Board?

• Poor. Complete Rebuild needed - Trade Sam Reid and Tom Mitchell

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't know if anyone's mentioned this but I see other boards have "Positives / Negatives" threads after their matches. To me this has much more scope than a "3 Things I Learned" thread. Let's face it, by the end of the season there's not much new stuff we're learning anyway.
The 3 things I learnt is not needed, it can all go on the game thread, but if it has to stay, why is it 3 ?
About the board, this has to be the fairest mods ever. I certainly have tested them at times, but they are honest and up front. But where is bonz

The 3 things I learnt is not needed, it can all go on the game thread, but if it has to stay, why is it 3 ?
About the board, this has to be the fairest mods ever. I certainly have tested them at times, but they are honest and up front. But where is bonz
I like the 3 limit. Means people have to be a little more focussed. And if someone does bend the rules, as we all have, not the end of the world.

Talk here of a banter thread. I'd like to see a humour thread. Things here can get a little... earnest at times.

Nothing stopping a humour thread from being started in the Bob Skilton Bar (its not only there for RW to move off topic threads:p;))

We will be introducing a banter thread for next season. We would love to hear from everyone how they would like to see it set up? New one each week or just a general year long banter thread...what is and isn't off limits? That sort of stuff

Nothing stopping a humour thread from being started in the Bob Skilton Bar (its not only there for RW to move off topic threads:p;))

We will be introducing a banter thread for next season. We would love to hear from everyone how they would like to see it set up? New one each week or just a general year long banter thread...what is and isn't off limits? That sort of stuff

Weekly for each game so that particular opposition group are welcome

nothing off limits bar the obvious? but a bit more bar room banter as it were?

maybe its the one thread where we have to wear the cola crap a bit but can dish it back within reason as an example?

good humored ribbing

just my view

Back