Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Surely they were trolling for likes and didn't really mean it?

That's amazing.

Being that it was one of the many 'drink our own bathwater' style of Cats fans - I didn't dare question their delusional sincerity.

This Lance guy is great - he's confirming all my preconceived ideas about Essendon fans and people who type 'lol' when they make a joke.

To give Lance some credit, he is one of the few EFC fans who has not constantly followed the "Hird is a Saint / We did nothing wrong / It's all a big Conspiracy / Waa Waa Waa" responses.

Mind you, Lance has probably written ten thousand posts on the saga. I guess the odds suggest some of them have to be realistic!

To give Lance some credit, he is one of the few EFC fans who has not constantly followed the "Hird is a Saint / We did nothing wrong / It's all a big Conspiracy / Waa Waa Waa" responses.

Mind you, Lance has probably written ten thousand posts on the saga. I guess the odds suggest some of them have to be realistic!

Fair call, the bigger issue I had was the self-lol. Always shits me.

Lance helped to markedly improve the quality of posting on that board. Pedantic and finicky? Absolutely (which is why I liked his posting).

Oh I've come across the longevity argument from Cats fans. It's f#^%% hilarious. Plenty of them think that way.
That's not even #head*ed, that just being f***ed in the head.

The difference is that we have a thread about a team cheating and disgracing itself, and yet still failing. And how hilarious and/or infuriating the supporters are about it.

Other boards have threads about how they can't believe that we've been so successful, and a bunch of conspiracy theories about how we must be paying off referees and how glorious it was to finally see us lose finals after 3 consecutive premierships.

The difference is that we have a thread about a team cheating and disgracing itself, and yet still failing. And how hilarious and/or infuriating the supporters are about it.

Other boards have threads about how they can't believe that we've been so successful, and a bunch of conspiracy theories about how we must be paying off referees and how glorious it was to finally see us lose finals after 3 consecutive premierships.
Exactly we're a completely different brand of arsehole in how we go about it so it's all good

Exactly we're a completely different brand of arsehole in how we go about it so it's all good

People use arrogant as an insult, I wear it as a badge of ******* honour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Boy oh boy. With the further good news on Roughy and JOM today, plus if Tom Mitchell can continue his '16 finals form and Vickery can step up to the plate, there's going to be a lot of hate directed out way again next year.

Just how we like it. :D
And if some of the recent draftees of the last three years step up they'll really get headF**ked i.e. Burton, Lovell and Howe.

I'd like this to happen as so many opposition posters have been saying that "Hawthorn cannot build a list without drafting in talent".

So if the recent draftees end up making it .... heads will go kaboooom!!!!

Boy oh boy. With the further good news on Roughy and JOM today, plus if Tom Mitchell can continue his '16 finals form and Vickery can step up to the plate, there's going to be a lot of hate directed out way again next year.
Just how we like it. :D
On the MB thread about 2017 ladder position I did a quick count of a few predictions, only 7 out of 15 had us making the eight, usually only just in. Hope springs eternal. Essendon, Melbourne & St Kilda posters seem the most delusional about their teams.

Geelong supporters = headf**ked

Didn't see other Cats supporters telling certain posters to pull their head in on the Roughie threads. I wouldn't hesitate if fellow Hawks posters behaved like that.
Couldn't agree more. Been appalled at certain Geelong posters. If someone like Lance who hates us with a passion can come onto our board and be a solid poster in the Roughead Captain thread, then there is no excuse for some of these Geelong posters.

Geelong fans in the main have been ok. Some though you can't help but feel that they have legitimacy issues- was our pretend dynasty really a dynasty or did one of our training staff add too much salt in the soup? When you have such issues, for that small group of fans, they can't be happy for anyone else. I base this analysis on the Kellogs Pysch course I did.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back