Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

On the MB thread about 2017 ladder position I did a quick count of a few predictions, only 7 out of 15 had us making the eight, usually only just in. Hope springs eternal. Essendon, Melbourne & St Kilda posters seem the most delusional about their teams.

betting to make top 4 has a clear jump in odds after the top seven teams from last year

Geelong fans in the main have been ok. Some though you can't help but feel that they have legitimacy issues- was our pretend dynasty really a dynasty or did one of our training staff add too much salt in the soup? When you have such issues, for that small group of fans, they can't be happy for anyone else. I base this analysis on the Kellogs Pysch course I did.
Nice post. Hee hee. Had a s**t day yesterday because of the Bourke Street Mall thing (which I won't go into - bad though) and Roughy's good news was great. Geelong posters pissing on this news made me a bit .... cross

Nice post. Hee hee. Had a s**t day yesterday because of the Bourke Street Mall thing (which I won't go into - bad though) and Roughy's good news was great. Geelong posters pissing on this news made me a bit .... cross
Hi OA, sorry to hear your news- I hope things get better for you. When we heard the news in our Sydney office the mood turned bleak very quickly. Words can't sum up what those people affected are going through.

As for our Geelong friends, what can I say. They inspire me to write, to paint, to climb mountains and explore the human mind. From their salad sandwich eating ex coach to their mission accomplished new one, weird is all I can say.

I honestly think some Geelong fans are obsessed with Hawthorn. Bitterness and hatred can never be healthy.

Last year when Sam Mitchell played his 30th game we saw lots of tributes from HFC sites and fans, all positively focused on Mitchell and his achievements.

The following week Bartel played his 30th for the Cats. Their fans were posting rubbish memes comparing Mitchell with Bartel, claiming Mitchell had never won a contested possession etc.

If you cannot celebrate your own players achievement without making up lies to belittle someone else's achievement, that says a whole lot more about the liar than it says about the person they are trying to denigrate.

Very poor form from the Cats fans.

Couldn't agree more. Been appalled at certain Geelong posters. If someone like Lance who hates us with a passion can come onto our board and be a solid poster in the Roughead Captain thread, then there is no excuse for some of these Geelong posters.
Most Geelong supporters are usually trying to defend the right to claim their VFA 3-peat as part of their official flag tally.

Most Geelong supporters are usually trying to defend the right to claim their VFA 3-peat as part of their official flag tally.
Then Port Adelaide claim 44, including a 6-peat, a 5-peat and a 3-peat. The greatest team of all.

Then Port Adelaide claim 44, including a 6-peat, a 5-peat and a 3-peat. The greatest team of all.
And their SANFL team record is genuinely something to be impressed about. It's a whole other level to the Pivitonian's 1880's hey day.

Yeah that's not exactly being headfarqed now, is it? More like he's got a cautious opinion.

Seems like we're seeing the boogyman everywhere.

15674789.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Winning!

Ryan griffin? Who knew.

For hodgey to out poll an unconvicted sex offender and a player who shagged his best mates wife then abused his girlfriend really says something.

Not sure what exactly, maybe that lots of people are effing imbeciles.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back