Toast Hawthorn have headf***ed everyone

Remove this Banner Ad

Mods should really just move all troll posts from other threads into this thread. The O'Meara thread is a good place to start.

Wld u see this crap posted in an actual newspaper about any other club. Joke. #hf
b9b67700446c42ffe557eb7bedfbf5de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Wld u see this crap posted in an actual newspaper about any other club. Joke. #hf
b9b67700446c42ffe557eb7bedfbf5de.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Big error in this is "how to barrack for a once-great team." Our team, represent a great club, and are going through a difficult time, but the faithful believe we will be back on the top before too long, so we don't need this kind of advice.

That McGinlay bloke is about as funny as a fart in an elevator, wouldn't even bother with the rubbish, notice it's a subscriber article anyways, cannot believe that people actually pay for the HS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That McGinlay bloke is about as funny as a fart in an elevator, wouldn't even bother with the rubbish, notice it's a subscriber article anyways, cannot believe that people actually pay for the HS

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even if it's funny. It has a shelf life

(Log in to remove this ad.)

from everyones friend, Caroline Wilson this morning
The problem being that those AFL club stakeholders being Hawthorn and North Melbourne – particularly Hawthorn who first went to Tasmania 16 years ago –have proved significantly more interested in taking money out of the state than putting football in.

How else do you explain the fact that no Tasmanian player was drafted last year? The beautiful but stark and empty ovals – some no longer in existence? The fact that the Hawks did not even bother to apply for a women's licence the first time around or engage with the state in a united push?

unquote.

She seems to have neglected to look up that North Melbourne has been granted the whole of Tasmania as their development zone, so why would Hawthorn continue to develop players for them?

That we have more than 10,000 members in Tassie for 4 home games and 60,000 members in Melbourne for 7 home games, so that is hardly taking from Tassie, in any effect we haven't forced the 10,000 Tassie members to sign up, they have willingly chosen to join. A long term commitment to play 4 home games in Tassie is certainly more committed than a single game in China, Ballarat, Cairns, Darwin, Alice Springs etc etc.

And that there was no chance of getting a women's AFL team this year as all bar one or two licences were already pre-promised to other applicants. There was always going to be Melbourne, Bulldogs, 1xAdelaide, 1xBrisbane, 1xSydney, 1xPerth, Collingwood, so that leaves just one up for grabs. The AFL are not going to favor Hawthorn for anything for a long while, especially when they are actively trying to remove us from Tassie as Gillan said on the night.

But let's not let the truth get in the way of a good negative rant shall we Caroline.

Clarko has a good point, the media have a responsibility to write the truth and if they don't they should be wacked for it.

I want a Tasmanian team, but I don't blameHawthorn as to why we don't have one. The AFL just wanna blame Hawthorn because they don't want a Tasmanian team cause it won't makemoney, but might make GC look piss poor, as we might have a higher home attendance LOL

from everyones friend, Caroline Wilson this morning
The problem being that those AFL club stakeholders being Hawthorn and North Melbourne – particularly Hawthorn who first went to Tasmania 16 years ago –have proved significantly more interested in taking money out of the state than putting football in.

How else do you explain the fact that no Tasmanian player was drafted last year? The beautiful but stark and empty ovals – some no longer in existence? The fact that the Hawks did not even bother to apply for a women's licence the first time around or engage with the state in a united push?

unquote.

She seems to have neglected to look up that North Melbourne has been granted the whole of Tasmania as their development zone, so why would Hawthorn continue to develop players for them?

That we have more than 10,000 members in Tassie for 4 home games and 60,000 members in Melbourne for 7 home games, so that is hardly taking from Tassie, in any effect we haven't forced the 10,000 Tassie members to sign up, they have willingly chosen to join. A long term commitment to play 4 home games in Tassie is certainly more committed than a single game in China, Ballarat, Cairns, Darwin, Alice Springs etc etc.

And that there was no chance of getting a women's AFL team this year as all bar one or two licences were already pre-promised to other applicants. There was always going to be Melbourne, Bulldogs, 1xAdelaide, 1xBrisbane, 1xSydney, 1xPerth, Collingwood, so that leaves just one up for grabs. The AFL are not going to favor Hawthorn for anything for a long while, especially when they are actively trying to remove us from Tassie as Gillan said on the night.

But let's not let the truth get in the way of a good negative rant shall we Caroline.

Clarko has a good point, the media have a responsibility to write the truth and if they don't they should be wacked for it.

She's morphing into a bolt clone. a list of claims with nothing to back them up. Has she asked if tassie want a womens team? (with no mens team) anyway it would be tassie kangaroos as they got presented an academy zone

What on earth does not applying for a women's league got to do with the Hawks being in Tasmania and them not getting a team of its own.

The thing is Caro, all Tassie has to do if they are not happy with the arrangement is to stop the sponsorship and then start their own campaign with the afl or for the people of Tasmania to start a campaign to stop the sponsorship and start lobbying for a team of their own instead of fighting with one another over where it's going to be based

Caro hates us just like every other dropkick in the footy meeja.
No. She writes these articles about every club.

This has nothing to do with being head*ed by Hawthorn winning flags. Nothing.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back