NO TROLLS Hawthorn Racism Review - Sensitive issues discussed.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t use this thread as an opportunity to troll North or any other clubs, you’ll be removed from the discussion. Stick to the topic and please keep it civil and respectful to those involved. Keep personal arguements out of this thread.
Help moderators by not quoting obvious trolls and use the report button, please and thank you.

If you feel upset or need to talk you can call either Beyond Blue on 1300 22 4636 or Lifeline on 13 11 14 at any time.

- Crisis support for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders 13YARN (13 92 76) 13YARN - Call 13 92 76 | 24 /7

This is a serious topic, please treat it as such.

Videos, statements etc in the OP here:

Link to Hawthorn Statement. - Link to ABC Sports article. - Leaked Report

Last edited:
"Clarkson just leaned over me and demanded that I needed to get rid of my unborn child and my partner. I was then manipulated and convinced to remove my SIM card from my phone, so there was no further contact between my family and me. They told me I’d be living with one of the other coaches from that night onwards.
He felt he had no choice. "He told me to kill my unborn kid."

What in the name of living fck balls ?!.

Sickening if true.
Atrocious reading.

This is some absolutely cooked s**t.

Psychotic, manipulative, treat players like cattle s**t.

Sad to read. Imagine having your life turned on its head while chasing your dream because you end up at a club with people who operate like this?

If proven, turf them from the AFL and don't look back. I don't have much faith that the boys club is capable of this though.

How does this compare to the Crows camp story? They all lost their jobs.

Yes, the fallout of this will be interesting.

Clarkson and Fagan need to step down whilst this is investigated and removed from their positions if proven.

Lets not forget Tex got 6 weeks for name calling!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, the fallout of this will be interesting.

Clarkson and Fagan need to step down whilst this is investigated and removed from their positions if proven.

Lets not forget Tex got 6 weeks for name calling!
Uh…

That's f***** up.
Surely they can both never coach again.

If media figures were so outraged from the De Goey Bali antics.....then they all better call for Clarko's sacking at the very minimum.

As a Port supporter I have no love for the Crows and I make no excuses for the camp but the VIC media loved going after them for years relentlessly. Let’s see how they deal with this.

Horrible read but the big question is, did they only target the handful of Aboriginal players with this, or was the club like this with everyone.

Also, these are all alegations. There isnt any response from anyone accused which is dodgy. I assume he did the usual "here are 20 questions for you, you have 8 minutes til my deadline before we print".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back