Herald Sun Premiership Magazine

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 9, 2009
Footscray
AFL Club
Richmond
Pardon the intrusion but since you guys won last year i figured this would be the best place to ask.

The herald sun is selling some premiership magazine this weekend for about $8 including the paper and i was wondering what was in it and if its worth it? Im just assuming they did the same thing last year too. Mods i guess might as well lock the thread if they didnt

(go tiges!)

AFL Media produce a premiership booklet full of images and stories that is sold everywhere (supermarkets, newsagents etc...) costs about $10 or $15 and they are great. Make sure you get at least 5 HeraldSun premiership stickers for your car as well because they don't last and fade so you'll need to replace them at least twice in the Melb weather.
Congratulations on the win! Happy for ya

AFL Media produce a premiership booklet full of images and stories that is sold everywhere (supermarkets, newsagents etc...) costs about $10 or $15 and they are great. Make sure you get at least 5 HeraldSun premiership stickers for your car as well because they don't last and fade so you'll need to replace them at least twice in the Melb weather.
Congratulations on the win! Happy for ya

You know what? I saw a Hawks Herald sun premiership sticker that was in perfect condition the other day on the back of a car, yet the Bulldogs ones went all sunbleached & peeling within a few months.

Pardon the intrusion but since you guys won last year i figured this would be the best place to ask.

The herald sun is selling some premiership magazine this weekend for about $8 including the paper and i was wondering what was in it and if its worth it? Im just assuming they did the same thing last year too. Mods i guess might as well lock the thread if they didnt

(go tiges!)
I got something the AFL Record/AFL Media produced the day after

Think it was $15

I bought 2 herald sun papers(and a few others) last year the morning after the game. One to read and one to wrap in plastic and keep forever. Sorry I don't have anything more relevent to your question OP.

You might as well. With the time we've had to wait for another premiership you go out and buy the dvd, poster, GF record (both gameday and post GF version) and whatever other articles you can get your hands on. I kept copies of the HS from Sund 2nd Oct last year as a momento

Remove this Banner Ad

Back