Injury HFC Injury watch 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis seems to be struggling lately, maybe some niggles. We should put a line thru him for the season.
I’d nearly do the same with Kosi as I think he has had a niggle for a couple weeks now.
Surely Morris is done too

Getting close to fielding an AFLX side at this rate.

Nah, give Lewis a week off but to play the last two to finish the season off. Every minute of game time matters, if he's fit, then I'd like for him to have a good solid end to the season for him, as he's been struggling of late to get into games.

Lewis seems to be struggling lately, maybe some niggles. We should put a line thru him for the season.
I’d nearly do the same with Kosi as I think he has had a niggle for a couple weeks now.
Surely Morris is done too
Something I noticed with Lewis is his form has dropped off since he bashed his knee into the turf 4 or so games ago. He's been proppy on it ever since and I wouldn't be surprised if he gets that cleaned up in the offseason.

Are shoulders the new knees?
We've got a concussion, a bunch of shoulders and some knees. All we need is Frawley to come back with his Turf Toe and I'll feel like I'm back in kindergarten!

Injury list​

Mitch Lewis - knee - test

Tom Phillips - knee - season

Josh Morris – shoulder – season

Ned Reeves – shoulder – season

Connor Downie – hamstring – season

Chad Wingard – hamstring/finger – season

Sam Frost – knee – season

James Worpel – shoulder – season

Lachlan Bramble – back – season

Tyler Brockman – shoulder – season

Seamus Mitchell – ankle – season