Injury HFC Injury watch 2022

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Day missed last week due to health and safety protocols, yet is listed as “test”?

Should be listed as available
Whenever players need to complete all the training sessions to be passed fit to play they mark them down as a “test”.

Surgery tomorrow. Get it done and sorted Hawthorn and don’t make the same mistake we made with Gunston.

Is that confirmed? I heard yesterday that he needs a reconstruction, but they are going to try manage it through the season like with Reeves.

Great news about Lynch!

Could we wrap Reeves shoulder up in cotton wool and play Big Boy and Max for the remainder of the season?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gunston also out this week which is understandable.

We want/need a top 3 pick this year ladies and gents. No point sliding down the pecking order again and then scrambling because the top talent is gone.

I am expecting to see a lot of season ending clean ups about to occur over the next 2-3 weeks .

For those that can't be bothered clicking the link:

Ben McEvoy – neck – available

Max Lynch – concussion – test

Connor Downie – hamstring – 1-2 weeks

Chad Wingard – hamstring – 4-5 weeks

Sam Frost – knee – 6-8 weeks

James Worpel – shoulder – TBC

Lachlan Bramble – back – season

Tyler Brockman – shoulder – season

I agree, however it's been mentioned that he still likely requires surgery.

Could the club get him in early if we have two other rucks on the list to pick from?
If he still requires surgery they had better do it asap, not wait to see how it goes, then during preseason find out he needs surgery, missing the early rounds next year
I’ll lose my $hit if this happens

If he still requires surgery they had better do it asap, not wait to see how it goes, then during preseason find out he needs surgery, missing the early rounds next year
He will have surgery at the end of the year is my guess. Whatever happens its the doctors and wishes of the player that are considered

Correct. Send all players right now who need surgery, clean ups or whatever and have them back on day 1. Play kids and take our medicine now and get a top 3 pick.

No floating around overseas for 2 months and then come back and then miss 2 months of training.

Get them all in NOW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back