I bet my left nut that... (2011 version)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 28, 2011
Pluto
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Reds, Lakers, Gold City, Knights
Repeat of last year's thread.

I'll start it off.

I bet my left nut that Pick 16 won't be included in the Mitch Clark deal. :rolleyes:

Sydney will regret the Armstrong/Johnston trade.

Here Here.

Some other roughies:

Brad Ebert deal will be done with a minute left until the deadline.
Josh Jenkins will come to the Crows.
Wingard will be picked before Tyson, even though it doesn't matter where they're picked now.
Carlton WILL make a trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I bet my left nut that Bower and 4th round pick to Sydney for pick 35 and maybe Everitt/White....make that half a nut or would u believe a qtr....Bugger it no nuts of mine are on the table.....'no trade for You'....

We won't make any trades[/B]

Here Here.

Some other roughies:

Brad Ebert deal will be done with a minute left until the deadline.
Josh Jenkins will come to the Crows.
Wingard will be picked before Tyson, even though it doesn't matter where they're picked now.
Carlton WILL make a trade.

Gee someone is in trouble;)

Whatever I say here just won't be politically correct. I'll give it my best shot... no need for you to lose a boob, what then would a man without their left nut ogle at? Crap... I tried.

All the breast... ahem... best.
I LOL'd :D

I bet my left nut that Bower and 4th round pick to Sydney for pick 35 and maybe Everitt/White....make that half a nut or would u believe a qtr....Bugger it no nuts of mine are on the table.....'no trade for You'....
Hahahahahah :D

That Ebert will be better than the pick we get for him.

That Freo will regret not paying overs for Clark after Pav and Sandi retire just shy of a flag.

That Clark will base his new sleeve around a massive dollar sign.

That Brock McClean will be ejected from trade week HQ on Monday for trying to organise deals by himself in person.

That Brad Dick will dislocate his shoulder attempting to sign a new contract.

That an article will be written using Trade Bate as a pun after he doesn't find a new home.

I'll start it off.

I bet my left nut that Pick 16 won't be included in the Mitch Clark deal. :rolleyes:[/quote]

I bet my left nut that Crow number four loses his left nut.

If the Mitch Clark trade to Melbourne is confirmed I am betting that Crow Number Four is booking I am Jungle Muffin in for surgery foir removal of his left nut :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back