I was pushed out of Collingwood: Shaw

Remove this Banner Ad

And the fact that he has admitted he probably wouldn’t answer the phone if Buckley called goes to show how much he has really grown up over the years.

Yeah he’s clearly a fairly unsavoury person. No wonder gws haven’t had success with him among their leaders

Lol bored and going fishing are we Clay?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Look at the 2016 prelim, he doesn’t lose his s**t and doesn’t let Tory Dickson kick four goals while he berates teammates and gws might have won

Heaths ADD is not conducive with bland rigid personalities like Buckley, and Buckley had the pull to get a premiership coach the flick, so Heath was never going to win that battle.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You are wrong sir.

Lucky not to give away 50 for verballing the umpire.
He does that every week though.

He also regularly prefers to gain a kick stat by kicking when off balance close to the boundary rather than taking it out of bounds. The result is often on the full or an obvious turnover.

Not to mention the kick in stat cheat he has mastered.

Just selfish.

Lucky not to give away 50 for verballing the umpire.
He does that every week though.

He also regularly prefers to gain a kick stat by kicking when off balance close to the boundary rather than taking it out of bounds. The result is often on the full or an obvious turnover.

Not to mention the kick in stat cheat he has mastered.

Just selfish.
Played great.

Thought he held back well when that bullshit free was given for chopping the arms.

He absolutely shat himself three times in that second half that nearly cost the Giants then has the cheek to mouth off at everybody else. A tosser and a fraud of a footballer.

We had to get rid of him, he was losing his s**t, iirc we had to pay part of his salary for the first year or 2, overall we did ok out of the trade, Adams hasn't set the world on fire this year but he's a quality player, hard as they come, foot skills are improving too.

He absolutely shat himself three times in that second half that nearly cost the Giants then has the cheek to mouth off at everybody else. A tosser and a fraud of a footballer.
I believe winner is the term your looking for. I understand your confusion though, he runs hard in defence.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back