[ICC WC 2003 - FINAL] - Australia vs India

Remove this Banner Ad

Originally posted by Fansquad
well done aussies.

will there be a parade like last world cup? or wont there be enough time becoz of the Windies tour.

I'm not sure if it will be appropriate considering the state of today's world affairs.

he might remind us that we dropped a couple catches and be content with that. i thought the game was over after about 10 overs. unless they got 2-3 early wickets, we were always going to be in control.

and re the LG ads, I can't believe someone bad mouthed them. How gorgeous is the blonde girl in the ad? I'm in love!

Originally posted by red+black
he might remind us that we dropped a couple catches and be content with that. i thought the game was over after about 10 overs. unless they got 2-3 early wickets, we were always going to be in control.

and re the LG ads, I can't believe someone bad mouthed them. How gorgeous is the blonde girl in the ad? I'm in love!

The girl in the LG ads (i am thinking of the one where the kids are peeking into the girl taking her top off) is Kerry McGregor, a South African who is dating Proteas batsman Neil Mackenzie.

Originally posted by FreoDocker
"Called wide by umpire Shephard, who's not so unwide himself"
Well Called Richie!!!:D

That was a classic Benaudism! That would have to rate up with "They must be waving to their dieticians" :D

Loved Michael Holding as MC - handled the missing match referee situation very calmly.

Also Billy Bowden couldn't resist going a little dance up onto the podium.

Originally posted by myee8
The girl in the LG ads (i am thinking of the one where the kids are peeking into the girl taking her top off) is Kerry McGregor, a South African who is dating Proteas batsman Neil Mackenzie.
nope. ad for the LG mobile phone, blonde girl is looking through an aquarium at a guy on his mobile phone.

Ahhhh the memories. :)

I was watching a replay of this match earlier today. Ricky Ponting's knock was the best I've ever seen. That includes the knock by Steve Waugh (120*) and Michael Bevan (102*).

Simply brilliant.

I watched the whole match when it was on and it was absolutely awesome. Pontings(my fav player!!) knock was the best I have ever seen. Martyn also batted well with a broken finger. I was really shi**ing myself about the rain and DLS. They could have easily won that match. Or the whole match could have been replayed the next day! Jeez that is a terrible rule!

Anyway:

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!

OI OI OI!!

GO AUSSIES!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back