If Lehmann walks or is sacked, who replaces him?

If Lehmann goes, who replaces him?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

No, that’s not what I meant. Sorry I must have worded it poorly.

Let me try again.

Langer will be a good coach, but real cultural change will never happen with the same old lineages.
Fair enough, but I don't think "real cultural change" was or is needed. We just needed to clean up a few areas, and that has all been addressed.
Everyone has learnt from this, especially the three suspended players, and Aussie cricket will be better for it going forward. I'm looking forward to when those three players return, too.

Fair enough, but I don't think "real cultural change" was or is needed. We just needed to clean up a few areas, and that has all been addressed.
Everyone has learnt from this, especially the three suspended players, and Aussie cricket will be better for it going forward. I'm looking forward to when those three players return, too.

I hope you’re right, and I’m wrong, but I worry they are naieve, and others are blinded by jingoism.

Why did we need cultural change?
I think people who were unhappy with all the sledging are stretching it a bit to directly blame the sledging for the ball tampering. Two different issues.
They are indeed 2 different issues Reaper, but it points to a lack of discipline. Smiffy had the chance to knock this on the head but didn't. I think the board should have been a little harder rather than match referees with the sanctions. CA after all pay the players so Sutherland is in the gun and if the review into CA governance is negative, then who replaces him if it is recommended he step aside?

I didn't say anything today you Marsh loving *******.
simpsonslemmon_BGJT_e0_CYAA-vzg.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Back