Opinion INTERNATIONAL Politics: Adelaide Board Discussion Part 5

Remove this Banner Ad

I thought you were going to mention this absolutely bizzare rant

If you can find the full video it's like a deep fake, but it's not
Whose idea was it to film it in a kitchen?

tmH.gif

Pro-palestine protesters DESTROY historic painting. Interesting what punishment if any she gets.

It might gain attention but it is downright stupid.
Stuff like this does not help their cause, similar to how climate activists deface Art and MAGAs defaced the Capitol.

Whose idea was it to film it in a kitchen?

tmH.gif
I think it is pretty clear why it was filmed in a kitchen, Christian Nationalists believe a woman’s place is in the home, barefoot and pregnant, subservient to their husband, it’s all symbolism but this video was symbolism gone wrong. She and they have become a laughing stock.

Stop doing this you deranged c***s.

Nothing is dumber than being a protestor about a war involving two completely different countries in the world and destroying things in a completely different country to show you are protesting the war. Its like the footage of palestinians immigrants living in the USA gatecrashing congressman officers to protest the war. Like honestly the stupidity. What are the congressman supposed to do? If you want to do something about the war, go the * home and fight the war yourselves. God damn morons.

FMD this clown is a massive POS

Sell you're plane, sell some property to pay for your crimes you grifting campaigner

He makes me want to vomit
And there is zero humble about a megalomaniac narcissist.
Still the trailer folk will help him at the same time decrying that because of the economy under Biden they can’t afford to buy even more flags and MAGA hats.🤣

Nothing is dumber than being a protestor about a war involving two completely different countries in the world and destroying things in a completely different country to show you are protesting the war. Its like the footage of palestinians immigrants living in the USA gatecrashing congressman officers to protest the war. Like honestly the stupidity. What are the congressman supposed to do? If you want to do something about the war, go the * home and fight the war yourselves. God damn morons.

This specific portrait does have some relevance to the conflict in Gaza - Balfour was a key player in establishing the state of Israel.

More a general comment on the growing movement to destroy (or try to destroy) irreplaceable cultural artefacts as a means of protest.

It’s a shitty precedent to be setting. Do we really want deranged political extremists to be the arbiters of what art is ok or not ok to destroy? What movements do/do not justify this vandalism? Who decides this? What’s to stop someone deciding that their cause is important enough to torch a Monet?

I’m also yet to find a single person who felt more endeared to these causes because of this vandalism, so they don’t even achieve the goal they set out for.

I’m not sure what the current penalties are for people who do this but perhaps they need to be stronger.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its funny, most of our most racist and bigoted posters have started relying on Musk for their twisted views

Yet even he needs to own a platform to have people discrediting his obviously stupid arguments silenced.

He visited Trump last week, it is clear where his loyalties lie.
The resident Trumpers have gone rather quiet of late.

Yes most interesting, hopefully she will deny it on those grounds.
And anyway why does a self proclaimed billionaire want to continually avoid paying his dues and instead constantly beg his cult to pay them for him?
I think the worst part is the source of the money .. seriously, can the US have a president potentially indebted to the tune of $91M to an entity with direct ties to the kremlin?

Are they going to post bond for the other $355M over his fraud trial as well?

Then the issue of his perjury, claiming he had over $400M in liquid assets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back