Is America Doomed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice one, Pilger! :thumbsu:

Exactly, you cant have a go at Bush without getting stuck in to virtually all of them from Truman onwards.

Its like the thread title. The US is far better off than Europe for a whole host of reasons, yet everyone bangs on about US failings.

Noone ever bothers to mention why the Euro banks are more highly leveraged than US investment banks. This is odd given so many place the blame on deregulation.

Consistency is a virtue.

Is America Doomed if Barak Obama gets in?

A more relevant question may be, is the world doomed if McCain gets in?

Tension with Russia will grow, military strikes against Iran will occur, and the war in Iraq will never end.

World War 3 anyone?

Is America Doomed if Barak Obama gets in? Can anyone out there tell me if there has ever been a successfull Black President / Prime Minister of any country? They have a very nasty habit of turning good countries into basket cases very quickly.
If Obama is an unsuccessful president, it won't be because he is half-black, or half-white. It will be because he is an unknown candidate with modest political achievements that the pro-Obama media has not allowed the people to learn about him for themselves. He will not doom America because he will be an improvement on what Dubya and his clowns has done over the past eight years.

I don't think he will have much chance to change America, my son & I think the rednecks will get him & he will be assasinated, sooner rather than later. :mad:

America elect a "black" (multi race) candidate yet people still scream "racist America" by saying he will be assassinated soon.

Skinheads hate Obama, no doubt, but the same amount of hate was directed towards Bush for the last 7 and a bit years.. yet he is still going strong.

Mantis, since the Kennedy shooting security has improved significantly.

America elect a "black" (multi race) candidate yet people still scream "racist America" by saying he will be assassinated soon.

Skinheads hate Obama, no doubt, but the same amount of hate was directed towards Bush for the last 7 and a bit years.. yet he is still going strong.

Because the kind of people who hate Bush, are normal everyday people, who wouldn'ty think of killing anyone, but the types of people who hate Obama are nutjobs, totally different.

Yes their security is great. remember 9/11? They can't control the nutters, hopefully I'm wrong.

Does the name "Kennedy" ring a bell. :(

Haha.

There may as well have been no security that day, the detail was planned and executed that poorly.
  • The open-topped car,
  • Windows in buildings overlooking the route open instead of closed,
  • The buildings along the route weren't swept,
  • Twisting route that caused the car to regularly slow down, providing ample opportunity for a shooter or bomber to assault the car, etc.
Massive, massive difference from then to now.

Because the kind of people who hate Bush, are normal everyday people, who wouldn'ty think of killing anyone, but the types of people who hate Obama are nutjobs, totally different.

Yes their security is great. remember 9/11? They can't control the nutters, hopefully I'm wrong.

I disagree, there are some crazy extremist lefties out there.

9/11 is a different story.

I disagree, there are some crazy extremist lefties out there.

9/11 is a different story.

Got any examples of that?

Why is 9/11 a different story? their security couldn't stop it.

Plus, you don't know how the CIA are feeling about Obama's election, I wouldn't trust that organisation, as far as I could throw them.

1. The number of people who voted for McCain is still really high. He may have got a large majority of electoral college votes, but the popular vote was closer.

2. Bush probably didn't get shot because it'd be his supporters who are the crazy ones likely to assassinate someone ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1. The number of people who voted for McCain is still really high. He may have got a large majority of electoral college votes, but the popular vote was closer.

2. Bush probably didn't get shot because it'd be his supporters who are the crazy ones likely to assassinate someone ;)

1. So anyone who voted for McCain over Obama is racist? IMO anyone who voted for Obama because of his race is racist and 95% of African Americans voted for Obama.

2. Reagan was shot.. not exactly a lefty.

Got any examples of that?

Why is 9/11 a different story? their security couldn't stop it.

Plus, you don't know how the CIA are feeling about Obama's election, I wouldn't trust that organisation, as far as I could throw them.

You doubt there are extreme, violent lefties out there? Are you kidding? Go to any "protest" and read the signs. Go to the cinema and see the movie about Bush being shot etc.. etc..

I atleast admit there are violent, ignorant extreme right-wingers out there.

Bush was still heavily protected on 9/11, the protection they have for the President is huge and much easier to control and the entire USA.

1. So anyone who voted for McCain over Obama is racist? IMO anyone who voted for Obama because of his race is racist and 95% of African Americans voted for Obama.

You doubt there are extreme, violent lefties out there? Are you kidding? Go to any "protest" and read the signs. Go to the cinema and see the movie about Bush being shot etc.. etc..
I atleast admit there are violent, ignorant extreme right-wingers out there.

Bush was still heavily protected on 9/11, the protection they have for the President is huge and much easier to control and the entire USA.

Please post links to where protesting Lefties have killed anyone. :rolleyes:

Yeah, but I'm not sure the rationale of 'I wanted Jodie Foster to be so impressed she'd let me give her a moustache ride' is applicable to the political spectrum either way.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back