Toast Izak Rankine off to Adelaide. Pick 5 obtained as expected

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I now think we are in trouble, just attended the members event at metricon and it was all for an announcement that we reached 20k members, pretty sure the plan would’ve been to announce a few re signings too

On Facebook everyone praising the announcement.. seems I’m the only one on there that feels they missed the mark
Overall for the club it is massive news, for us diehards on here who are far more invested than the casual fan, it can seem like a bit of a flop.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Considering that Dew said on Sat that Rankine has a big decision to make ahead of him not sure how anybody could expect Izak' re-signing to be announced today. IMO, Izak is gone most probably.
I'd say he's in no hurry and will wait until he sees how we go in the last two games vs how the Crows go. Still hopeful he'll look around at all his mates and decide it's just too good an environment to give up BUT if the Crows are that silly to throw a massive amount of $$$$ and equally massive pressure on to a 22 year old - then, so be it.

Dragging people out for this totally meh announcement is classic Suns. Should of been a Facebook post

It was a very underwhelmed crowd, which I’m sure the players would of picked up on. Awkward, confused and quiet. I’m not sure how they thought this was a good idea

Dragging people out for this totally meh announcement is classic Suns. Should of been a Facebook post

It was a very underwhelmed crowd, which I’m sure the players would of picked up on. Awkward, confused and quiet. I’m not sure how they thought this was a good idea
It's so classic of the Suns.

Not sure that's fair, we know footy and don't abuse our own (the supporters, don't bring up the camp!)

The only angry response comes when players don't try, it's rare of course.

We know the career of a small forward is up and down, it's a strange position to assume supporters don't love their players.

Perhaps passion is missing from the gold coast games if that's what you think a footy mad state is like?

PS congrats on 20,000 members, if I lived up there I'd support the Suns. Of course the only good thing about the place is the hinterland.

Also Port are well known to abuse their own (and best), the disconnect between their 'professional' club and their working class supporters is an ongoing problem.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
😴😴😴

Not sure that's fair, we know footy and don't abuse our own (the supporters, don't bring up the camp!)

The only angry response comes when players don't try, it's rare of course.

We know the career of a small forward is up and down, it's a strange position to assume supporters don't love their players.

Perhaps passion is missing from the gold coast games if that's what you think a footy mad state is like?

PS congrats on 20,000 members, if I lived up there I'd support the Suns. Of course the only good thing about the place is the hinterland.

Also Port are well known to abuse their own (and best), the disconnect between their 'professional' club and their working class supporters is an ongoing problem.

On SM-F926B using BigFooty.com mobile app
The only good thing is the hinterland you say 🤔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back