Recommitted Jack Lukosius [Extended to 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL. Another biased supporter who doesn't take into account a clubs needs. Yeah sure, lets bring in another slow inside mid who has average disposal. EXACTLY what we need LMAO :drunk:

Well yeah Oliver, Viney and Jones are all terrible so old mate Ollie could be exactly what ya need

If Luko wants out what is it going to take to get him, obviously it will be unders siightly that's if he wants to leave, what is that figure in a draft pick

Teams can get a draft pick by trading players from different options

If Luko wants out what is it going to take to get him, obviously it will be unders siightly that's if he wants to leave, what is that figure in a draft pick

Considering the GC have the option not to trade him this year the cost would be extraordinarily high, like two top 5 picks and change. GC don't value the high picks as much as Adelaide do. Or if you can convince senior best 22 players to move to the GC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Obviously it will be unders? In what world does a contracted player get traded for unders?

Depends how highly we rate Anderson. He's the exact player we need, however I'd still be keen on Caleb Serong at 3. I'd entertain it.
Fair enough. You know your list better than we would and in general you always pick talent with your first pick and Anderson look a great player. Just getting a feel for what it might take to prise the pick out..and i get the feeling the proposal I threw up is more palatable than a straight swap for Wines!!

Fair enough. You know your list better than we would and in general you always pick talent with your first pick and Anderson look a great player. Just getting a feel for what it might take to prise the pick out..and i get the feeling the proposal I threw up is more palatable than a straight swap for Wines!!

If GC get a PP then it won't matter, they potentially could trade lukosius if he was desperate to go home and they know they could land Rowell and Anderson plus another 1st rounder, but if they end up with the PP they will get Rowell and Anderson anyway so couldnt see them giving Jack unless the trade is well in their favour.

If GC get a PP then it won't matter, they potentially could trade lukosius if he was desperate to go home and they know they could land Rowell and Anderson plus another 1st rounder, but if they end up with the PP they will get Rowell and Anderson anyway so couldnt see them giving Jack unless the trade is well in their favour.

Assuming the Suns get the PP, I still strongly doubt they trade Lukosius after only one season up there. Would set a pretty dangerous precedent. Luko has to like or lump it

Remove this Banner Ad

Back