Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

Wines won with Boak polling 25 votes and Amon with 11.

Cousins and Judd got one each.

This notion players steal votes costing wins is a furphy.

For comparison Ports top 3 in 2021 polled 72 votes ahead of Melbournes top 3 with 70. If you’re good enough, you’ll win
Jhf cost miles last year

jhf will probs get tagged this week, last game shiels started on butters, then after half time moved to jhf becuase north realised that 'the horney one' is just too good. i expect hewett to go to jhf this week.

jhf will probs get tagged this week, last game shiels started on butters, then after half time moved to jhf becuase north realised that 'the horney one' is just too good. i expect hewett to go to jhf this week.

That's why I have mentioned another big, bodied skilled midfielder wouldn't go astray. Now, you can say that any day of the week and twice on Sundays but the Hornet is starting to get tagged early in games and it will be very quickly seen that he will get the tag from the first bounce.

Another big guy in there would be great or at least some guys helping the Hornet out, a bit of blocking, etc

I've always like Bergman as a midfielder. I think he would do well.

That's why I have mentioned another big, bodied skilled midfielder wouldn't go astray. Now, you can say that any day of the week and twice on Sundays but the Hornet is starting to get tagged early in games and it will be very quickly seen that he will get the tag from the first bounce.

Another big guy in there would be great or at least some guys helping the Hornet out, a bit of blocking, etc

I've always like Bergman as a midfielder. I think he would do well.

That's Drew. We already have too many mids as it is, you can't have everyone in there. Rozee, butters, drew, JHF, wines and mead can't all be in there at once.

As it is we're already having guys rot down in the forward line for quarters

Also big Willy Drew is just out of form atm

That's Drew. We already have too many mids as it is, you can't have everyone in there. Rozee, butters, drew, JHF, wines and mead can't all be in there at once.

Drew's pretty good. I just like the midfield to be the best it can be.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah the real answer is to get a coach with a proper game plan all over the field.

Not sure if this has been posted before but saw this last week and he continued on with his form Sat.
Only 4 players in the comp avg 20 disposals, 10 contested & a goal per game.

Heeney
Bont
Petracca
JHF

Ridley joins them now after his first game on Sat but JHF in good company
F**k me that is elite company, a couple perennial Brownlow contenders and this year’s front runner so far. Nothing to turn your nose at. People are finally beginning to realise just how good this bloke is and it’s awesome to see. Felt bad for him with the booing early on because he really didn’t do it, but now it’s very clear fans are booing mainly to try and put him off his game because he’s prone to absolutely tearing sides a new one in the space of a quarter.

need "every touch" and "extended highlights" videos for this guy desperately. all we get is a 30 second short of a few handballs with super close up zoom-ins and dubstep in the background?? give us 20 minute highlight packages Jordan, like normal sports do all over the world, you don't have that much work to do

I liked the bit when someone on this board complained about his left foot lol

well it did stop Messi from reaching his potential

He has that maximum damage for disposals gift, it's quite mouthwatering to think what he'll be like when he starts racking 30 plus on the regular which he will.

when we have butters, rozee, jhf, wines, drew and mead healthy and in the 22 two of one of thewse things need to happen as our midfield rotation is way too large.

1. mead gets dropped
2. a mid is moved forward for 75%+ of the game

Use the AFL app

i feel like a piece of shit giving the AFL any like/dollar/download/anything, i just want my club to make little highlight videos of my players and i'll support it on my clubs channels, it's not hard

when we have butters, rozee, jhf, wines, drew and mead healthy and in the 22 two of one of thewse things need to happen as our midfield rotation is way too large.

1. mead gets dropped
2. a mid is moved forward for 75%+ of the game
Since we got JHF I've wanted us to drop McEntee and rotate Rozee, JHF and Butters through that forward position. Mead's improvement further enables that.

Each presents a completely different forward threat and has the speed and tackling ability to pressure. If we need someone to wear a HBF like a glove, DBJ can do it and he's actually capable of impacting the scoreboard.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back