Player Watch Jason Horne-Francis - You were always one of us

Remove this Banner Ad

"Wardlaw is better than JHF"

Also Wardlaw:
  • Has to literally trip him so he can't get a clearance (UMP YOU'RE RIGHT THERE FFS)
  • Pea-hearted tackle attempt and eats dust
View attachment 2002278
Wardlaw is good (better than Sheezel IMO) but in the same way an Ollie Wines or a Jack Viney is good. JHF has best player in the comp level potential.

its gonna be scary when jhf averages 30 touches and 1.5 goals per game in a couple of years

According to Brad Scott, a good person who made some terrible mistakes.

I do wonder where along the bad mistake continuum that being a good person is invalidated.

It’s the same as the hot/crazy chick balance. The more talented you are the more of an @rsehole you can be.

The North supporters still feel the pain. Like any relationship split, it's rough. They weren't suited for each other. They've moved on and got a couple of decent young players and JHF is in a better relationship where he's playing his best footy. Comparing them is pointless, as anyone that actually WANTS to be at North is better FOR THEM than JHF. At some point they might be able to move on emotionally and realize it was never going to work and we are all better off having moved in. The booing, even from North supporters, becomes childish at a certain point.

Hopefully that relates to Norm Smiths.
Yeah I reckon all going well (ie actually making it the big stage) that's probably where the accolades would come. He should have Butters and Rozee snatching votes off him which might make a Brownlow hard, but can see him absolutely dominating on the big stage.

The North supporters still feel the pain. Like any relationship split, it's rough. They weren't suited for each other. They've moved on and got a couple of decent young players and JHF is in a better relationship where he's playing his best footy. Comparing them is pointless, as anyone that actually WANTS to be at North is better FOR THEM than JHF. At some point they might be able to move on emotionally and realize it was never going to work and we are all better off having moved in. The booing, even from North supporters, becomes childish at a certain point.
I think its going to go the way of chronic stalking, a boiled rabbit and the Hornet desperately wanting nothing to do with them and them having the gall to put a restraining order on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently Josef Fritzl was a good person who made some terrible mistakes too

Good neighbour, very quiet, did look at my kids funny.

Good neighbour, very quiet, did look at my kids funny.
Like this?

kids eyes GIF

That attempted whatever, could have broke his leg, or a knee.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

That Rory ratkins brother Tom, tried the same thing the other week. Couldn't stick a glove on JHF so kicks him in the shins instead. Didn't even give away a free kick for it.

How is it that JHF is still widely considered outside of Port Adelaide as this arrogant cocky childish flog yet the likes of Harley Reid and Nick Daicos are lovable, mature, all round exceptional young men?

If anything i see JHF as probably the most down to earth and comes across more humble than the other two.

Harley Reid in particular is completely full of himself, some of his funnies he tries to crack in interviews are a bit try hard cringe for me but they all lap it up.

I honestly don't get it, is it all just because he left that dying club norf to be closer to his family?

How is it that JHF is still widely considered outside of Port Adelaide as this arrogant cocky childish flog yet the likes of Harley Reid and Nick Daicos are lovable, mature, all round exceptional young men?

If anything i see JHF as probably the most down to earth and comes across more humble than the other two.

Harley Reid in particular is completely full of himself, some of his funnies he tries to crack in interviews are a bit try hard cringe for me but they all lap it up.

I honestly don't get it, is it all just because he left that dying club norf to be closer to his family?

It's probably because he's a rough around the edges young man playing for an unfashionable club whilst the other two are born to rule princes playing for powerful clubs.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back