JLT2 vs Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone who doesnt have MD on ignore by now is a masochist. all he does it ramble narcissistically. The problem is, half the posts in every thread are of people arguing with him so just ignoring him doesnt completely solve the problem.
More like half the posts literally are him. I checked this thread during each break, and every second post was him and his narcissistic stupidity. That dude really needs to get outside more.
As you say, ignoring doesn't solve the problem because there's always that group of like 10 people who don't ignore him, and those people see literally nothing but his posts so they end up arguing.

The main talking point is exciting and yet disappointing all at the same time. Naughton, second yet player, is a gun and we are debating whether we play him forward or at the back because we are poor in each area. It's exciting yet so disappointing.

I agree with Trengove to the backline

We need a bigger unit at centre half back

If we continue to play the zone we need taller players to make ground and punch

Unfortunately Cordy is up against bigger and stronger opponents

We need to get Cordy on the 3 or 4 forward someone more his size

I would also bring in Lewis Young and Fletcher Roberts to help out in the backline

Then we can leave Aaron Naughton forward with Josh Schache

Tim English and Jordon Sweet ruck

St. Kilda were to big and to strong for us

Time to structure up

Depends on the opposition. Against Hawkins, Mason Cox etc. we will definitely be needing Trengove back there. But against a quick forward he is a liability. Either way Englsh is about to ( or probably has) overtaken him as no 1, so there may not be much choice.

MD have loved your work for a long time but I am going to have to put you om the ignore list now Your just rambling and rambling now mate Anyway that is my opinion and it means Jack so let it be

Fair enough Fred but tell me which of my points was wrong to make it rambling as you say?

Correct me if I've got this wrong: to achieve success in AFL a team needs to have players who can kick the ball to teammates and at some stage, one of these teammates kicks the ball through the goals. Unfortunately when I see us play I see so many players whose kicking skills are substandard or at best, hit or miss. Perhaps the culture of maximising handball as a focus of our game plan has led to the lack of improvement in field and goal kicking. The JLT, even if we discount it's relevance as an indicator of where we are at at this time, has shown that the usual suspects have not improved in this crucial area. Perhaps we are just rusty or players haven't yet adjusted to the increased pressure of competitive games, but unless we can consistently hit targets it's going to be a hard slog to kick a winning score.

Depends on the opposition. Against Hawkins, Mason Cox etc. we will definitely be needing Trengove back there. But against a quick forward he is a liability. Either way Englsh is about to ( or probably has) overtaken him as no 1, so there may not be much choice.

Agree

We need to match the opposition game by game

However I’m not seeing it

We’ve been short for years & the opposition always stretch us out

Bailey Smith did a few clean handballs through traffic, one where he shrugged a tackle if i remember correctly.

Where does bailey dale fit into the team?

Anyone who doesnt have MD on ignore by now is a masochist. all he does it ramble narcissistically. The problem is, half the posts in every thread are of people arguing with him so just ignoring him doesnt completely solve the problem.

I caved this morning and put him on ignore. His draining of everyone’s life is now horrendously unbearable.
It’s puzzling how he claims to be a bulldog fan yet shits on the whole club and playing list every chance he gets.
I truly pity his family and work colleagues.

Edit: I’ve also noticed that when we’re winning and playing well he’s nowhere to be seen, yet when we’re losing he’s flat out on here spewing his hatred of the club all over BF.
I’m certain he’s not even a bulldog supporter.

Last edited:
I caved this morning and put him on ignore. His draining of everyone’s life is now horrendously unbearable.
It’s a puzzle how he claims to be a bulldog fan yet shits on the whole club and playing list every chance he gets.
I truly pity his family and work colleagues.

Edit: I’ve also noticed that when we’re winning and playing well he’s nowhere to be seen, yet when we’re losing he’s flat out on here spewing his hatred of the club all over BF.
I’m certain he’s not even a bulldog supporter.

You are an unmitigated liar.

This is my first post to you in months so I will make it worthwhile. I’ve had you on ignore for months but you continually try to bait me into response so yay you win today well done.

I am always here, I’ve never left.

You have made so many lies up that I have apparently said I get so much amusement out of you and even the mods agree. That’s why you have received the warnings you have for baiting lately lol. Guess thats made up too in your world.

I am a dog fan through and trough and because I don’t think rainbows and the sun shine out of the clubs a$$ and they do everything right, weak people accuse me of not being a fan because that is their default setting and the only thing they have. The truth scares sheep.

The truth is you can see that nearly everything I have said is coming to pass and you can’t accept it so will hide behind the ignore function now because you do not have the courage to face reality. So enjoy that and I’m sure you will keep responding as you have for nearlt a year without a single response.

Ps can’t wait for the next time you say I said we would lose the last 9 games of 2016 comment again. That one does give me a good giggle.

So back on ignore for you bucket. Quite an apt name really

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love it

Here come the we aren’t playing well let’s deflect onto mattdougie coz he was right and we don’t want to hear about it people.

Some of the peole accusing me of rambling are utterly hilarious.

I’m more than willing to admit I annoy peole but by far and away the biggest flog on this page says I’m the problem. Hahahahaha never change guys never change.

Let’s all hope and pray Bev has been playin games in the JLT or it’s going to be a long year and will so many in here have the ability to stand up and admit they are wrong.

I still want to know how our club has taken a premiership list and turned it into that thing wehave watched the last two years and two weeks. I honestly baffles me I can’t work it out. It’s like they have tried to tank the list.

Bailey Smith did a few clean handballs through traffic, one where he shrugged a tackle if i remember correctly.

Where does bailey dale fit into the team?

There'll be room for him, Baileys Smith and Williams, when he's fit again and a few of the JLT duds can be dropped.

An anyone tell me what Fletcher Roberts and Lewis Young have done and if they can’t even get a JLT game why were they kept on the list?

You are an unmitigated liar.

This is my first post to you in months so I will make it worthwhile. I’ve had you on ignore for months but you continually try to bait me into response so yay you win today well done.

I am always here, I’ve never left.

You have made so many lies up that I have apparently said I get so much amusement out of you and even the mods agree. That’s why you have received the warnings you have for baiting lately lol. Guess thats made up too in your world.

I am a dog fan through and trough and because I don’t think rainbows and the sun shine out of the clubs a$$ and they do everything right, weak people accuse me of not being a fan because that is their default setting and the only thing they have. The truth scares sheep.

The truth is you can see that nearly everything I have said is coming to pass and you can’t accept it so will hide behind the ignore function now because you do not have the courage to face reality. So enjoy that and I’m sure you will keep responding as you have for bear hald a year without a single response.

Ps can’t wait for the best you saidww would lose the last 9 games of 2016 comment again. That one does give me a good giggle.

Does that mean you don't like him?

There'll be room for him, Baileys Smith and Williams, when he's fit again and a few of the JLT duds can be dropped.

Sorry for you but both Baileys were average at best Sunday

Neither are best 22 AT PRESENT mate but Smith wil make his way in

An anyone tell me what Fletcher Roberts and Lewis Young have done and if they can’t even get a JLT game why were they kept on the list?
Assuming that's not a rhetorical question, both already had contracts for this year and I'm assuming there's no outside interest in Roberts. Almost certainly gets traded/delisted at year end.

Young is still developing so I assume the club sees him as a long termer. It's easy to forget just how young he is. Despite being drafted in 2016, he's only 6 weeks older than Laitham Vandermeer who was picked out of the TAC Cup in the 2018 draft.

Assuming that's not a rhetorical question, both already had contracts for this year and I'm assuming there's no outside interest in Roberts. Almost certainly gets traded/delisted at year end.

Young is still developing so I assume the club sees him as a long termer. It's easy to forget just how young he is. Despite being drafted in 2016, he's only 6 weeks older than Laitham Vandermeer who was picked out of the TAC Cup in the 2018 draft.

How many year contract did Roberts sign and when? This will be his third year basically playing VFL.

And I get Lewis is going but after his first year he hasn’t been sighted. Don’t tell me if he isn’t on the list (and fit?) he shouldn’t have at least got a crack at a JLT.

We have made some strange moves in this series.

The truth is you can see that nearly everything I have said is coming to pass and you can’t accept it so will hide behind the ignore function now because you do not have the courage to face reality. So enjoy that and I’m sure you will keep responding as you have for bear hald a year without a single response.

This is gold

How many year contract did Roberts sign and when? This will be his third year basically playing VFL.

And I get Lewis is going but after his first year he hasn’t been sighted. Don’t tell me if he isn’t on the list (and fit?) he shouldn’t have at least got a crack at a JLT.

We have made some strange moves in this series.
Jason McCartney signed him on for a 2 years extension in early 2017. At the time, it probably seemed like a decent idea considering he was a premiership KPD and still in reasonable form at time of extension. In fact, he played the first 8 games of the season, signed a contract extension somewhere in the early to mid stages of the season, then dropped off a cliff and has played 4 games total since that extension.

Agree on Young though. It's a little strange not to give him JLT time considering he needs experience against AFL-standard players. I'd hope he does pan out because he has sticky hands and is a big bodied key position player. Having an in-form and developed Lewis Young would do wonders for addressing some of the issues we are having

Jason McCartney signed him on for a 2 years extension in early 2017. At the time, it probably seemed like a decent idea considering he was a premiership KPD and still in reasonable form at time of extension. In fact, he played the first 8 games of the season, signed a contract extension somewhere in the early to mid stages of the season, then dropped off a cliff and has played 4 games total since that extension.

Agree on Young though. It's a little strange not to give him JLT time considering he needs experience against AFL-standard players. I'd hope he does pan out because he has sticky hands and is a big bodied key position player. Having an in-form and developed Lewis Young would do wonders for addressing some of the issues we are having

Can Any of our VFL watches give us an update on why Lewis seems so far back now? I haven’t seen a game for over a year in the VFL

Remove this Banner Ad

Back