Josh Fraser news.

Remove this Banner Ad

pieman1

Club Legend
Sep 10, 2004
Other Teams
collingwood
Ducked out of work today and went and had a look at the Pies train. Was suprised to see Josh out there and more suprised to see him do everything.If he doesn't play Sunday he'll definitely play the week after. I'd play him out of a forward pocket. In more good news, Tom Davidson also trained and looked really good. If he can get the body right I really believe he could be a Tarrant clone.

I hope Davidson isn't a Tarrant clone. I couldn't stand watching another premiership get kicked away.

Davidson is supposed to be a better kick than Tarrant. I recall a discussion a few years ago when they were comparing the two and people thought Davidson was a more fluent and longer kick. But after all those injuries who knows?

Would love to see him and Tazz working the forward line.

yikes said:
The finalised ins and outs are

IN: Fraser, Yakka and J Cloke
OUT: Woey, Walker and Williams
where did you hear that?

btw..hopefully davo can get out there real soon to finally show what he is capable of.

bradrowe#32 said:
Davidson is supposed to be a better kick than Tarrant. I recall a discussion a few years ago when they were comparing the two and people thought Davidson was a more fluent and longer kick. But after all those injuries who knows?

He looks and plays very similar to Taz. I have always said he could be just as good, if not better than Taz if his knee would just stand up!!!

i dont think josh will get too big a role, he isnt fit enough to be at full capacity just yet. really looking forward to seeing what the booch can do. and it would be nice to see 3 or 4 of booch, swan, heater, rusling, davidson and travis play most of the remainder of the season.

yikes said:
The finalised ins and outs are

IN: Fraser, Yakka and J Cloke
OUT: Woey, Walker and Williams
GO YAKA

Read the paper today and saw that not only Fraser is in, but so is the Booch.

Considering this is a Rogan Thread, is he fit to be playing on Sunday, or is there a likely chance he will come out for say...Walker. :confused:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

bradrowe#32 said:

And many good judges rate him a better overhead mark - now that is a big call

MarkT said:
I hope Davidson isn't a Tarrant clone. I couldn't stand watching another premiership get kicked away.
what a stupid comment..

taz is the most important player on our list ....apart from bucks..

Tarrants kicking isn't awful, he isn't as bad as some, I could be completely wrong but I reckon he has an ok conversion rate for a forward.
It certainly has dropped off the last few years (2000/2001 was rated one of the best shots for goal in the comp) but it isn't that bad. 2 goals 2 is not shocking from a forward and neither is 4 goals 2. I'll complain about his kicking when he starts CONSISTANTLY converts less than half of his shots.

It would be interesting to look at his conversion rate, I maintain that he is shoking infront of goals. 4 Goals 2 may be good but when one of the two behinds could have won the game then it is a bad miss.

tarrant said:
what a stupid comment..

taz is the most important player on our list ....apart from bucks..
He's up there with Rocca and Buckley but behind them IMO. That's part of the problem though. We rely on a FF that can't kick and averages about 2 goals per game. How costly can it be? 2002 premiership and 1 and maybe 2 games this year.

Tarrant, a player and a pick for Judd?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back