Just keep swimming... Barra Mundy signs for 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

He's having a ripper year. Glad to have him on for 2019. With Fyfe, Brayshaw etc back next year he can also spend more time up forward and he's a proven goal kicker and good user of the ball up there.

Great news! Such a stalwart and still playing awesome footy. Love that he's going to hit the 300 games mark, both for him personally and for us as a footy club (touch wood of course!). I reckon I'm going to be just as devoed when he retires as I was when McPharlin, and even Pav, did. Love ya work Dave!

Classy player, who for a long time has been undervalued by a lot of Freo supporters, and ran under the radar of the general AFL community.

When I see Dave approach the ball, I know my heart rate can drop, as Mr Dependable is on duty.

Well loved player, never doubted his endeavour.

300 here we come.

Ever realiable & consistent. Doesn't get the credit he deserves really i feel.

Was worried after 2016 the year he was captain as he form really dropped off. Even his kicking went a bit haywire i remember Pav's last game he couldn't hit a target in that game.

But has returned to solid form. Must admit though it is a bit indictment that at his age he still is carrying a fair load in the midfield. Injuries havent helped i suppose as in a perfect world would have him in the forward line as we did at the start of the year. With bursts in the middle.

But he has managed to outlast everyone. He lachie neale & luke ryan the only ones to play every game so far.

Will probably be in top 3 for the doig as well. Amazing he has only won 1 Doig medal in his career. Deserves a 2nd but i think lachie will pip him

Ever realiable & consistent. Doesn't get the credit he deserves really i feel.

Was worried after 2016 the year he was captain as he form really dropped off. Even his kicking went a bit haywire i remember Pav's last game he couldn't hit a target in that game.

But has returned to solid form. Must admit though it is a bit indictment that at his age he still is carrying a fair load in the midfield. Injuries havent helped i suppose as in a perfect world would have him in the forward line as we did at the start of the year. With bursts in the middle.

But he has managed to outlast everyone. He lachie neale & luke ryan the only ones to play every game so far.

Will probably be in top 3 for the doig as well. Amazing he has only won 1 Doig medal in his career. Deserves a 2nd but i think lachie will pip him
Just based on a general feel, rather than thinking about things game by game, I would go with Barra for the Doig. He has been consistent, and often very influential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Has Barra ever been suspended. He must be one of the most respected going around. Top class citizen,never been a whiff of scandal and loyal to the core.
Under the radar legend. He'd need to a hit a kid or something similar for the media to solidify his good bloke status in this day and age.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back