Autopsy JUST WHEN YOU GIVE UP, THEY REEL YOU RIGHT BACK IN (Freo by 15)

Remove this Banner Ad

Gaff is a coward punching flog who will be best remembered for missing out on a flag for coward punching a teenager off the ball.

How Eagles fans can take issue with Fremantle fans for booing him is just another example of the entitlement that their fan base carries. This is a fan base that boo's the change of direction let alone the way they treat opposition players.

Gaff can eat a dick and he is genuinely one of the only people who if I saw in real life I would feel comfortable calling a flog.

Classic West Coast supporter mentality from my brother...

Usual dialogue from him after a derby (paraphrased): "sit there quietly while I explain what Freo need to do to become a real footy club like the mighty Eagles".

Yesterday I asked him what he thought of the game. "geez, you lot are all carrying on like you just won a flag!"

Is there a more self-absorbed cohort of footy morons on the planet???

Usual dialogue from him after a derby (paraphrased): "sit there quietly while I explain what Freo need to do to become a real footy club like the mighty Eagles".

Yesterday I asked him what he thought of the game. "geez, you lot are all carrying on like you just won a flag!"

It's funny, it's ******* raining salt and it's beautiful
1629160385512.png

Gaff is a coward punching flog who will be best remembered for missing out on a flag for coward punching a teenager off the ball.

How Eagles fans can take issue with Fremantle fans for booing him is just another example of the entitlement that their fan base carries. This is a fan base that boo's the change of direction let alone the way they treat opposition players.

Gaff can eat a dick and he is genuinely one of the only people who if I saw in real life I would feel comfortable calling a flog.
I think the feelings re Gaff are/were heightened by the immediate WC PR machine going into overdrive including the whole “playing golf” b/s and attempting to make the guilty into the victim. 🤬

I think the feelings re Gaff are/were heightened by the immediate WC PR machine going into overdrive including the whole “playing golf” b/s and attempting to make the guilty into the victim. 🤬
Forgot about that. Will include

Anyone got that footage of Crowden chasing Mundy around for a hug? Very sweet and you can see how much those youngsters idolise him.

I also reckon Aish is criminally underrated on this board, so important across all four quarters. I'd go as far in saying he's been our most reliable trade for nearly a decade unless you count Hamlings first few years with the club.

After watching replay twice, I saw Aish as one of best on ground.

You’re getting probably a bit young to remember but Barry Hall knocked out Brent Staker, and the Eagles fans booed him until he retired. Not to mention the Eagles fans booing Adam Goodes which is despicable, but it wasn’t just the Eagles.

They constantly boo Nat Fyfe for winning two Brownlow medals and getting the All Australian Captaincy over Shannon Hurn.

At a guess I would so somewhere between 30000 - 35000 us 15000-20000 them. I think Duman will be delisted but Hughes has a couple of years to go so maybe considered depth rather than best 22.
Need to change this
I don’t want them at our games with that gloating look on their faces and smug air .
Cmon Freo fans , sign up and get to the games !

you need to get a new brother. I have a spare that doesn't follow football you can borrow.

Need to change this
I don’t want them at our games with that gloating look on their faces and smug air .
Cmon Freo fans , sign up and get to the games !

I’m perfectly happy taking their money. As Dave said, it’s good for the bottom line

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's funny, it's ******* raining salt and it's beautiful
View attachment 1208350
So they think we should have tanked just to go one or two spots ahead in draft, which will make our coach's career in limbo and if we change coach again another rebuild for 2 more years... and also what guarantee they will get Erasmus
If any other players get to them who cares,we will get similarly talented kids.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

So they think we should have tanked just to go one or two spots ahead in draft, which will make our coach's career in limbo and if we change coach again another rebuild for 2 more years... and also what guarantee they will get Erasmus
If any other players get to them who cares,we will get similarly talented kids.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Pretty sure it's cope.

The difference I imagine for pick 8 or 9 and not playing finals versus pick 10 and getting belted in finals in the first week would be so marginal there's no reasonable argument to willingly take the first option.

Only if Cox is 100%, Meek is dropped, AND Logue has shown something in the last 12 months as a forward. Otherwise why would you?
I don't recollect Logue playing forward this year.
Why would you throw these players around when they are doing well in THEIR position.Some were saying play Young on the ball.!!! Why would you.He is a defender , a young defender, still learning his AFL trade.Leave him alone.Same as Logue.
If we want to add anothe forward, bring in Cox.At least he has payed forward and now after a stintdown back, will know how to play better as a forward.

Mundy started as a defender.

And so now every defender that looks good has to be moved into the midfield??? It's crazy.

For starters the game was very different way back when Mundy started. Teams attack from defence now, not just defend. Secondly Mundy did also play some games on the wing in his early days for Subi and even in his debut for us.

And so now every defender that looks good has to be moved into the midfield??? It's crazy.

For starters the game was very different way back when Mundy started. Teams attack from defence now, not just defend. Secondly Mundy did also play some games on the wing in his early days for Subi and even in his debut for us.
No. I was just responding to those of the view that if a bloke is playing well in defence he should be left there and not considered for a role in the midfield. If there is a gap in the midfield of course he should be considered.
It's not compulsory though.

No. I was just responding to those of the view that if a bloke is playing well in defence he should be left there and not considered for a role in the midfield. If there is a gap in the midfield of course he should be considered.
It's not compulsory though.
I don't understand why you woud move Young to be a mid.We have plenty of them.
Leave the kid where he is playing and make a name for himself.
Mundy played plenty of football across half back.

I don't understand why you woud move Young to be a mid.We have plenty of them.
Leave the kid where he is playing and make a name for himself.
Mundy played plenty of football across half back.
I'd argue we have way more competent to good defenders than we do mids with quality disposal once Mundy goes. Half decent half backs are also easier to find especially with our drafting motto.

I'd argue we have way more competent to good defenders than we do mids with quality disposal once Mundy goes. Half decent half backs are also easier to find especially with our drafting motto.
I say leave the kid where he is.We almost screwed our all time great Mathew Pavlich by playing nhim across the entire back line, As a centre man. as a forward.
Sadly at that time we were so bereft of average players he had to.But this kid needs to be left to find his feet.
Same as the talk of Logue going forward.Stupidity I think if they move him

I say leave the kid where he is.We almost screwed our all time great Mathew Pavlich by playing nhim across the entire back line, As a centre man. as a forward.
Sadly at that time we were so bereft of average players he had to.But this kid needs to be left to find his feet.
Same as the talk of Logue going forward.Stupidity I think if they move him
I only want to move Young because he is big, he can kick and has spacial awareness in tight (ie Mundy). I don't have a problem with him being a defender but if can perform at the same level in the middle it is more valuable.

The rest I think can stay back except maybe Chapman.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back