Speculation Liam Baker

Remove this Banner Ad

Time for some house cleaning.

1) Do not drag discussions or individual posts over here from other threads or boards.

Feel free to respond to those posts wherever they were posted, if you so choose.

2) Enough with the personal attacks. It’s a long season and this one may go the distance, so if you want to remain a part of the discussion, do it respectfully.

We will use thread bans and infractions if necessary.

Well you will have to go tell your teams list management that (if they are actually in the race offering to walk over broken glass to pay him $850k+)

Lol

This journo said something I like …

This journo said something I don’t like … what a total flog

Be honest your spare room is chokers with crap you bought off late nite infomercials isn’t it ?

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app

Tom Morris saying Baker is more likely to get to Freo and Jon Ralph saying the Eagles are the favourites.

Interesting...
Morris has the hot hand atm (even with f he had a foot in every camp with his prediction) but Ralphy would have better contacts and fired away with more confidence.

Morris has the hot hand atm (even with f he had a foot in every camp with his prediction) but Ralphy would have better contacts and fired away with more confidence.
Morris was at Punt Road today. He has good a good source at Richmond. Was the first to break the Dimma story.

He's simply not that great
If a player like Baker leaves a massive hole your list, the it says quite a lot
Us Freo people get very excited when someone ( reportedly) wants to come to our shitty little club .

Different story down your way I guess when they are practically banging down the door .

I find it amusing this gets air time
Genuine question - would Liam Baker be in top 200 players league?
Well he is top 3 at Richmond imo this season Vlastuin, Bolton & Baker.
there is only 18 clubs so you do the math.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Richmond are also 3rd last for a reason, he wouldn’t be a top 100 player.
Yeah cause 1 player is the reason a team is going bad also with 10 of our best players on the injury list, I guess Harley Reid is a spud because Eagles aren't in the 8 atm.

Yeah cause 1 player is the reason a team is going bad also with 10 of our best players on the injury list, I guess Harley Reid is a spud because Eagles aren't in the 8 atm.
I’m not blaming him for being third last, I’m saying those being your top 3 players this season is reflected in your ladder position.

He would be pushing to be in a top teams best 10.

Well he is top 3 at Richmond imo this season Vlastuin, Bolton & Baker.
there is only 18 clubs so you do the math.
Hes still not your 3rd best player, youve got guys like Taranto, Balta, Lynch, etc out injured. Also you guys are bottom 3 for a reason. Hes not in the top 50, id argue hes a lot closer to 150 than what you are implying

Significantly better player than Jackson right now. Freo don't really need his type desperately though (then again they didn't need Jackson at all).
Disagree
I see him as a small forward / part time mid not running off half back
We need replacements for Walters and potentially Switta ( if the rumours are true ) so he is a straight up plug and play

Its not like 150th is bad, thats still a good player. If you even it out over all clubs, thats still top 8-9 average. Might be overs a little but for sure not past 200

Hes still not your 3rd best player, youve got guys like Taranto, Balta, Lynch, etc out injured. Also you guys are bottom 3 for a reason. Hes not in the top 50, id argue hes a lot closer to 150 than what you are implying
I like Balta but has not proven to be consistent like Baker, Lynch yeah but he has barely played in two years.
Taranto!? is this the guy that is a terrible kick and is criticized constantly by opposition supporters?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back