Lions Finals Ticketing Information - No more Collingwood supporters seeking tickets!

Remove this Banner Ad

Is it possible to sticky the seating map to the top of each page? ZoBlitz Jivlain dlanod ?? with everyone posting their seats I keep going back over the thread to find this to see where they are sitting.:(

2023-mcg-seating-map-1024x721-jpg.1812599

Virtual tour

Regarding ticket sales/swaps: The AFL Grand Final is protected under Australian law by anti-scalping regulations, which forbid tickets to be sold at more than 10% of their face value. Offering tickets at more than this will be deleted; continuing to try to scalp tickets will result in bans.

BigFooty does not guarantee ticket sales or swaps. It is entirely at your own risk, please make sure you trust the poster in question. If it seems too good to be true, it probably is.

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’ve just had 874 taken out what does this mean? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN FOR ME GOD DAMMIT?

Do some rudimentary mathematics and you can work it out E >>
TypeAdultConcession
Category 1$448$381
Category 2$437$371
Category 3$404$343
Category 4$372$316
Category 5$328$279
Category 6$274$233
Category 7$185$157
R'VIEW / STAND$155$132

P1 and still nothing, if it doesnt come through do we contact the club or ticketek, or both?
Both. And if I get standing room I'll be contacting the club as a first port of call anyway.

Don't have a problem standing (I work an office job but have a standing desk and rarely sit during the day). But I do have a problem with the bottom tier. Much prefer to be up high - in the nosebleeds even.

My worry is for some of us say it doesn't come through due to error, they can't just manufacture tickets as it will be sold out. So then what happens?

Any P1 concession members got tickets yet? Wondering if we've been pushed to the back of the first group.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back